Accommodation and Hospitality Managers
Australian Immigration – Accommodation and Hospitality Managers
- planning and organising special functions, sporting, gaming and entertainment activities
- directing and overseeing reservation, reception, room service and housekeeping activities
- observing liquor, gaming, health and other laws and regulations
- monitoring quality at all stages of preparation and presentation of food and services
- controlling the selection, training and supervision of staff
- ensuring compliance with occupational health and safety regulations
While this occupation is in demand in Australia, it may not always appear on the Skilled Occupations List. When categorising occupations, the Department of Immigration and Border Protection use the Australia and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations (ANZSCO) publication as the guide to job title, specialisation and skill requirement. This publication is not always reflective of the job titles and specialities in the market place. If you are unable to find your occupation on the Skilled Occupations List or the state/territory occupation lists then we recommend you look at the ANZSCO to see whether your occupation is listed under another name.
Keep up to date with frequent changes to Immigration Laws. If you are unsure whether your occupation falls into one of the occupations on the Skilled Occupations List or you have any visa question, we recommend you contact a Registered Migration Agent for assistance.
The following are possible options of living in Australia if your interest area is Hospitality[usquare id=”1″]