Australian Immigration – Actuary
While this occupation is in demand in Australia, it may not always appear on the Skilled Occupations List. When categorising occupations, the Department of Immigration and Border Protection use the Australia and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations (ANZSCO) publication as the guide to job title, specialisation and skill requirement. This publication is not always reflective of the job titles and specialities in the market place. If you are unable to find your occupation on the Skilled Occupations List or the state/territory occupation lists then we recommend you look at the ANZSCO to see whether your occupation is listed under another name.
Keep up to date with frequent changes to Immigration Laws. If you are unsure whether your occupation falls into one of the occupations on the Skilled Occupations List or you have any visa question, we recommend you contact a Registered Migration Agent for assistance.
How can I get the visa ?
The following are possible options of living in Australia if your interest area is Actuary[usquare id=”1″]
Finding a Job
Here are some recent Actuary jobs across Australia
- Group Life Administrator, Life Insurance - BT Financial Group - Sydney Central Business District NSWProviding support and assistance to all other teams areas such as the Trustee Super Admin teams, CSD, Underwriting, Claims, Actuaries and Product as required....From Westpac Group - Thu, 19 Oct 2017 07:47:50 GMT - View all Sydney Central Business District NSW jobs... Read more »
- Actuarial Analyst / Senior Actuarial Analyst - Allianz - Sydney NSWTo be successful in this role you will need to be able to build effective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders such as actuaries, accountants,...From Allianz - Thu, 19 Oct 2017 02:10:08 GMT - View all Sydney NSW jobs... Read more »
- Head of Statutory and Regulatory Reporting - Genworth Australia - Sydney NSWEnsure that quarterly data is provided to in-house and external actuaries for the quarterly and annual insurance liability valuation....From Genworth Australia - Thu, 12 Oct 2017 03:47:29 GMT - View all Sydney NSW jobs... Read more »
- Senior Actuarial Analyst - Credit Corp Solutions Inc - Sydney Central Business District NSWReporting to the Analytics Manager and working in a team of 15 Actuaries, you’ll be responsible for developing recommendations and implementing strategies...From Credit Corp Solutions Inc - Wed, 11 Oct 2017 06:03:11 GMT - View all Sydney Central Business District NSW jobs... Read more »
- Role Description Opens in new window - Pillar - New South WalesFund Trustees, External Auditors, Statutory bodies e.g. APRA, Actuaries, Custodians. Position Title Senior Fund Accountant....From Pillar - Mon, 09 Oct 2017 11:14:08 GMT - View all New South Wales jobs... Read more »
- Senior Planning and Costing Analyst - Medibank - Melbourne VICWorking with stakeholders across Commercial Finance, Actuary, Treasury, Strategy and the business to review forecast outputs and challenge assumptions for...From Medibank - Mon, 09 Oct 2017 07:03:24 GMT - View all Melbourne VIC jobs... Read more »
- Actuarial Analyst, Corporate Actuarial - AMP Limited - Sydney NSWAssisting and supporting the delivery of the Appointed Actuary Advice for product and pricing changes. This team is responsible for various actuarial functions...From AMP Limited - Fri, 06 Oct 2017 12:45:44 GMT - View all Sydney NSW jobs... Read more »
- Senior Actuarial Consultant - WorkSafe Victoria - Melbourne City Centre VICQualified Actuary (Associate or Fellow of the Institute of Actuaries of Australia preferred). At WorkSafe , we're dedicated to supporting all Victorians to be...From WorkSafe Victoria - Fri, 06 Oct 2017 06:16:53 GMT - View all Melbourne City Centre VIC jobs... Read more »
Search for more jobs in Australia
Applying for a Job in Australia ? Is your resume fit for the Australian Market ?
The link below gives free sample cover letter and resume templates that would help create an Australian style CV