Australian Immigration – Actuary
While this occupation is in demand in Australia, it may not always appear on the Skilled Occupations List. When categorising occupations, the Department of Immigration and Border Protection use the Australia and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations (ANZSCO) publication as the guide to job title, specialisation and skill requirement. This publication is not always reflective of the job titles and specialities in the market place. If you are unable to find your occupation on the Skilled Occupations List or the state/territory occupation lists then we recommend you look at the ANZSCO to see whether your occupation is listed under another name.
Keep up to date with frequent changes to Immigration Laws. If you are unsure whether your occupation falls into one of the occupations on the Skilled Occupations List or you have any visa question, we recommend you contact a Registered Migration Agent for assistance.
How can I get the visa ?
The following are possible options of living in Australia if your interest area is Actuary[usquare id=”1″]
Finding a Job
Here are some recent Actuary jobs across Australia
- Leader Business Advisory - Suncorp Group - Sydney NSWFellow of Institute of Actuaries of Australia or equivalent - preferred. Max Term Full Time, Permanent Full Time....From Suncorp Group - Tue, 12 Dec 2017 23:56:04 GMT - View all Sydney NSW jobs... Read more »
- Chief Financial Officer - Sustainability Consulting - Sydney NSWYou will be a formally qualified accountant or actuary with experience within the insurance sector. Working closely with the board, appointed actuary, senior... $300,000 - $350,000 a yearFrom SustainAbility Consulting - Tue, 12 Dec 2017 08:29:37 GMT - View all Sydney NSW jobs... Read more »
- Actuary - Capital Management - Stirling Andersen - Sydney NSWThis role is accountable for: Developing and improving quarterly internal capital model calibration, reporting and governance frameworks Completing and... $120,000 - $160,000 a yearFrom Stirling Andersen - Mon, 11 Dec 2017 00:26:00 GMT - View all Sydney NSW jobs... Read more »
- Actuary, Capital Management - AMP Limited - Sydney NSWActuary Capital Management. It is made up of actuaries with a broad range of work experience and skills. Reporting to and supporting the Deputy Chief Actuary,...From AMP Limited - Fri, 08 Dec 2017 06:56:34 GMT - View all Sydney NSW jobs... Read more »
- Product Manager- Life Insurance - Stirling Andersen - Sydney NSWWorking closely with Sales, Actuaries, Business Intelligence and Marketing. A leading insurance provider is seeking an experienced Life Product Manager to join... $110 a dayFrom Stirling Andersen - Fri, 08 Dec 2017 00:12:39 GMT - View all Sydney NSW jobs... Read more »
- Senior Actuarial Analyst - Life Insurance - Pricing - Stirling Andersen - Sydney NSWPart qualified (PQ) or nearly/newly qualified actuary. The company is a leading financial services provider, and one of Australia's top life insurers.... $85,000 - $110,000 a yearFrom Stirling Andersen - Tue, 05 Dec 2017 20:03:12 GMT - View all Sydney NSW jobs... Read more »
- The Christmas period doesn't slow down - Stirling Andersen - Sydney NSWIt's a myth... The Christmas period doesn't slow down. Demand for top talent at an all-time high and with notice periods sitting at traditionally 4 weeks,...From Stirling Andersen - Tue, 05 Dec 2017 03:59:52 GMT - View all Sydney NSW jobs... Read more »
- Actuarial Analyst - Willis Towers Watson - Ipswich QLDWork with actuaries in various SRC geographical hubs in model development. We have an exciting opportunity for an individual who will deliver insightful...From Willis Towers Watson - Tue, 05 Dec 2017 02:02:55 GMT - View all Ipswich QLD jobs... Read more »
- Business Intelligence Analyst - Peoplecare - Wollongong NSWYour Purpose The key focus for the Business Intelligence Analyst is to turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business...From PeopleCare - Mon, 04 Dec 2017 06:12:17 GMT - View all Wollongong NSW jobs... Read more »
Search for more jobs in Australia
Applying for a Job in Australia ? Is your resume fit for the Australian Market ?
The link below gives free sample cover letter and resume templates that would help create an Australian style CV