Australian Immigration – Aged Care
While this occupation is in demand in Australia, it may not always appear on the Skilled Occupations List. When categorising occupations, the Department of Immigration and Border Protection use the Australia and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations (ANZSCO) publication as the guide to job title, specialisation and skill requirement. This publication is not always reflective of the job titles and specialities in the market place. If you are unable to find your occupation on the Skilled Occupations List or the state/territory occupation lists then we recommend you look at the ANZSCO to see whether your occupation is listed under another name.
ANZSCO Code Search
Find an ANZSCO ( Australian and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations) Code for this and other related occupations/specialisations by clicking here
Keep up to date with frequent changes to Immigration Laws. If you are unsure whether your occupation falls into one of the occupations on the Skilled Occupations List or you have any visa question, we recommend you contact a Registered Migration Agent for assistance. We can help you connecting with one.
The following are possible options of living in Australia as a Aged Care Nurse[usquare id=”1″]
Finding a Job
- Residential Aged Care Facility Liaison (CNC Grade 3) F/T - Sydney Local Health District - Concord NSWMinimum 7 years full time equivalent post registration experience, with at least 5 years full time equivalent experience in aged health....From NSW Ministry of Health - Tue, 17 Oct 2017 01:56:33 GMT - View all Concord NSW jobs... Read more »
- Retail Casual Team Member - 6-9hrs./ week - Spend-less Shoes - Brisbane QLDYou are the first point of contact with our most important asset, THE CUSTOMER . Follow the 7 non-negotiable Service Standards of customer care....From Spend-less Shoes - Tue, 17 Oct 2017 00:35:31 GMT - View all Brisbane QLD jobs... Read more »
- Dementia Care Case Manager (Registered Nurse) Temp F/T - Sydney Local Health District - Concord NSWExtensive full time equivalent post registration experience, with experience in aged health, or community health setting would be beneficial....From NSW Ministry of Health - Thu, 12 Oct 2017 01:55:42 GMT - View all Concord NSW jobs... Read more »
- Community Support Worker (Community Aide) Casual - Sydney Local Health District - Concord NSWCurrent First Aid Certificate or willingness to obtain within first 3 months of employment. The provision of care and support to frail aged clients including...From NSW Ministry of Health - Thu, 12 Oct 2017 01:55:42 GMT - View all Concord NSW jobs... Read more »
- Registered Nurse - Part Time - Residential Aged Care Facility - Hervey Bay QLDSkills in palliative care, wound care, medication management and post-acute care. Along with the opportunity to further develop your skills in the Aged Care...From Qualified Carers - Mon, 09 Oct 2017 03:20:39 GMT - View all Hervey Bay QLD jobs... Read more »
- Finance and Administrative Assistant - Multicultural Care - Campsie NSWUnderstanding of the Aged Care or Disabilitysector. _Multicultural Care_ receives funding from the Australian Government Department of Health and National...From Indeed - Wed, 04 Oct 2017 08:43:00 GMT - View all Campsie NSW jobs... Read more »
- Contract Cook & Assistant - New Horizons - Hervey Bay QLDFor the position of Contract Cook and an assistant for an aged care assisted living facility in Hervey Bay. We are seeking an energetic *couple*.... $65,000 a yearFrom Indeed - Tue, 03 Oct 2017 08:13:31 GMT - View all Hervey Bay QLD jobs... Read more »
Applying for a Job in Australia ? Is your resume fit for the Australian Market ?
The link below gives free sample cover letter and resume templates that would help create an Australian style CV