Australian Immigration – Aged Care
While this occupation is in demand in Australia, it may not always appear on the Skilled Occupations List. When categorising occupations, the Department of Immigration and Border Protection use the Australia and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations (ANZSCO) publication as the guide to job title, specialisation and skill requirement. This publication is not always reflective of the job titles and specialities in the market place. If you are unable to find your occupation on the Skilled Occupations List or the state/territory occupation lists then we recommend you look at the ANZSCO to see whether your occupation is listed under another name.
ANZSCO Code Search
Find an ANZSCO ( Australian and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations) Code for this and other related occupations/specialisations by clicking here
Keep up to date with frequent changes to Immigration Laws. If you are unsure whether your occupation falls into one of the occupations on the Skilled Occupations List or you have any visa question, we recommend you contact a Registered Migration Agent for assistance. We can help you connecting with one.
The following are possible options of living in Australia as a Aged Care Nurse[usquare id=”1″]
Finding a Job
- Health Professional Level 3 - Podiatrist - ACT Health - AustraliaIf practicing clinically (providing direct clinical care to patients or supervising staff providing direct clinical care to patients) as an allied health... $87,257 - $96,502 a yearFrom ACT Health - Tue, 22 Aug 2017 07:21:47 GMT - View all Australia jobs... Read more »
- Enrolled Nurse - Central Allocations Unit - Ballarat Health Services - AustraliaBallarat Health Services, Central Allocations Unit is seeking applications from general and specialised Enrolled Nurses to join our Casual Bank across our Acute...From Ballarat Health Services - Tue, 22 Aug 2017 06:13:43 GMT - View all Australia jobs... Read more »
- Aged and Disability Support Worker - Anglicare NT - AustraliaA Certificate III in Aged or Disability services is preferred, if you do not currently have a qualification, you must be willing to undertake relevant studies....From Anglicare NT - Mon, 21 Aug 2017 12:13:32 GMT - View all Australia jobs... Read more »
- Receptionist & Concierge - Bupa Australia - AustraliaWe're making a difference in health & care through our leading health insurance, general insurance, our modern Dental clinics, Bupa Optical stores and our first...From Bupa Australia - Mon, 21 Aug 2017 10:34:20 GMT - View all Australia jobs... Read more »
- Enrolled Nurse - Southern Cross Care (VIC) - AustraliaMembers of our team have previous experience in aged care (including dementia specific care) as well as a Diploma in Nursing (or similar) , AHPRA Registration ,...From Southern Cross Care (VIC) - Mon, 21 Aug 2017 06:20:32 GMT - View all Australia jobs... Read more »
- Casual Pharmacists (Locum) - Star Pharmacy Group - AustraliaDose Administration Aids (DAAs), Aged Care Facilities and compliance with pharmacy regulations. Enjoys interacting with people and genuinely cares for others....From Star Pharmacy Group - Mon, 21 Aug 2017 00:12:36 GMT - View all Australia jobs... Read more »
- Support Coordinator - Closes 9am - 04 09 2017 [PDF 598 KB] - Grampians Community Health - AustraliaDelivery of primary health care and community services. Community Health Centre under the Health Services Act....From Grampians Community Health - Sat, 19 Aug 2017 03:44:56 GMT - View all Australia jobs... Read more »
Applying for a Job in Australia ? Is your resume fit for the Australian Market ?
The link below gives free sample cover letter and resume templates that would help create an Australian style CV