Australian Immigration – Anaesthetist
While this occupation is in demand in Australia, it may not always appear on the Skilled Occupations List. When categorising occupations, the Department of Immigration and Border Protection use the Australia and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations (ANZSCO) publication as the guide to job title, specialisation and skill requirement. This publication is not always reflective of the job titles and specialities in the market place. If you are unable to find your occupation on the Skilled Occupations List or the state/territory occupation lists then we recommend you look at the ANZSCO to see whether your occupation is listed under another name.
Keep up to date with frequent changes to Immigration Laws. If you are unsure whether your occupation falls into one of the occupations on the Skilled Occupations List or you have any visa question, we recommend you contact a Registered Migration Agent for assistance.
The following are possible options of living in Australia as an Anaesthetist[usquare id=”1″]
Finding a Job
- Consultant Anaesthetist - Ballarat Health Services - Ballarat VICJoin a team of 30 Consultant anaesthetists and intensivists, 8 anaesthetic registrars and 3 HMO's. Ballarat Health Services are currently accepting Expressions...From Ballarat Health Services - Tue, 12 Dec 2017 23:21:49 GMT - View all Ballarat VIC jobs... Read more »
- Anaesthetist locum job Tasmania January CC - Careers Connections - Hobart TASFANZCA – Consultant Anaesthetist locum required for a January 2 nd start through to early February. Smaller blocks can be considered.... $2,000 a monthFrom Careers Connections - Tue, 12 Dec 2017 10:52:57 GMT - View all Hobart TAS jobs... Read more »
- Territory Manager- Anaesthesia/ Neonatal - Michael Page - Sydney NSWNeonatologists, Anaesthetists, General Surgeons, NUM's, Nursing Staff, Bio-medical Engineers, Purchasing Officers etc.... $85,000 - $95,000 a yearFrom Michael Page AU - Tue, 12 Dec 2017 08:34:57 GMT - View all Sydney NSW jobs... Read more »
- Associate Professor, Equine Health - The University of Adelaide - Adelaide SAWe are also supported by a team of three specialist anaesthetists. High quality veterinary care.... $138,845 - $152,965 a yearFrom The University of Adelaide - Tue, 12 Dec 2017 04:18:09 GMT - View all Adelaide SA jobs... Read more »
- Specialist Anaesthetics/Anaesthetist - Skilled Medical - New South WalesA Eastern NSW hospital requires a Specialist in Anaesthetics from the 08/01/2018 to the 12/01/2018. A Eastern NSW hospital requires a Specialist in...From Skilled Medical - Tue, 12 Dec 2017 02:35:51 GMT - View all New South Wales jobs... Read more »
- Relieving VMO - (Anaesthetics) - Sessional - South Western Sydney Local Health District - Bankstown NSWCurrent medical practitioner, registered, or eligible for registration, with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) and Fellow of the...From NSW Ministry of Health - Tue, 12 Dec 2017 02:04:56 GMT - View all Bankstown NSW jobs... Read more »
- Visiting Medical Officer - Anaesthetics - Mid North Coast Local Health District - Coffs Harbour NSWThe role of the VMO Anaesthetist is to provide and develop Specialist Anaesthetic services to the patients of the Coffs Harbour Health Campus and support to...From NSW Ministry of Health - Tue, 12 Dec 2017 02:04:54 GMT - View all Coffs Harbour NSW jobs... Read more »
- Specialist Anaesthetics/Anaesthetist - Skilled Medical - TasmaniaA Northern TAS hospital requires a Specialist in Anaesthetics from the 02/01/2018 to the 05/02/2018...From Skilled Medical - Wed, 06 Dec 2017 02:32:47 GMT - View all Tasmania jobs... Read more »
Search for more jobs in Australia
Applying for a Job in Australia ? Is your resume fit for the Australian Market ?
The link below gives free sample cover letter and resume templates that would help create an Australian style CV