Australian Immigration – Careers Counsellor
While this occupation is in demand in Australia, it may not always appear on the Skilled Occupations List. When categorising occupations, the Department of Immigration and Border Protection use the Australia and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations (ANZSCO) publication as the guide to job title, specialisation and skill requirement. This publication is not always reflective of the job titles and specialities in the market place. If you are unable to find your occupation on the Skilled Occupations List or the state/territory occupation lists then we recommend you look at the ANZSCO to see whether your occupation is listed under another name.
Keep up to date with frequent changes to Immigration Laws. If you are unsure whether your occupation falls into one of the occupations on the Skilled Occupations List or you have any visa question, we recommend you contact a Registered Migration Agent for assistance.
The following are possible options of living in Australia if your interest area is Counselling[usquare id=”1″]
Finding a Job
- Counsellor Case Manager - Alcohol and Other Drugs (AOD) - Lives Lived Well - Dalby QLDPress ‘apply' to submit your application through our careers website. About the role....From Lives Lived Well - Mon, 21 Aug 2017 08:13:50 GMT - View all Dalby QLD jobs... Read more »
- Graduate Rehabilitation Counsellor - Work Options - North Sydney NSWCareer progression, work-life balance, positive & professional culture. We have an exciting opportunity for a Graduate Rehabilitation Counsellor to join our... $60,000 - $65,000 a yearFrom Indeed - Fri, 18 Aug 2017 04:41:19 GMT - View all North Sydney NSW jobs... Read more »
- Rehab Counsellor Workplace Rehab - North Sydney - Work Options - North Sydney NSWCareer progression, work-life balance, positive & professional culture. Our Workplace Rehabilitation Team needs 2 additional Rehabilitation Counsellors to join... $70,000 - $85,000 a yearFrom Indeed - Fri, 18 Aug 2017 01:36:45 GMT - View all North Sydney NSW jobs... Read more »
- Vocational Advisor/Employment Placement Services - Nabenet - Melbourne VICCareer development opportunities. Psychologist (AHPRA accredited), registered Rehabilitation Counsellor (ASORC accredited) or Social Worker.... $60,000 - $80,000 a yearFrom Indeed - Tue, 15 Aug 2017 01:04:10 GMT - View all Melbourne VIC jobs... Read more »
- Part Time Casual Counsellor - TAFE - Northern Sydney Institute - Sydney NSWPart Time Casual Counsellor. We are seeking applications for qualified counsellors to join our Student Development team.... $63.38 an hourFrom NSW Government - Mon, 14 Aug 2017 10:35:50 GMT - View all Sydney NSW jobs... Read more »
- Psychologist/Rehabilitation Counsellor - Procare Group - Sydney NSWPsychologist or Rehabilitation Counsellor; Real career progression & diversification; Ongoing professional development, including financial support to further...From Procare Group - Fri, 11 Aug 2017 07:55:00 GMT - View all Sydney NSW jobs... Read more »
- Psychologist or Rehabilitation Counsellor (Sydney CBD) - Konekt - Sydney NSWPlease note that only applicants whose career details match closely to our criteria will be contacted directly for an initial phone screen....From Konekt - Wed, 09 Aug 2017 07:43:08 GMT - View all Sydney NSW jobs... Read more »
- Customer Solutions Associate (Hardship) - Macquarie Group Limited - Sydney NSWWorking with clients and/or their financial counsellors to make workable solutions that are the best outcome for both parties....From Macquarie Group Limited - Tue, 08 Aug 2017 03:09:06 GMT - View all Sydney NSW jobs... Read more »
- Vocational Counselling Officer - Box Hill Institute - Melbourne VICIndividual interviews establish careers goals, pathways, and the links between these and prison industry work and education.... $61,883 - $66,572 a yearFrom Box Hill Institute - Thu, 27 Jul 2017 07:31:58 GMT - View all Melbourne VIC jobs... Read more »
Search for more jobs in Australia
Applying for a Job in Australia ? Is your resume fit for the Australian Market ?
The link below gives free sample cover letter and resume templates that would help create an Australian style CV