Child and Family Health
Australian Immigration – Child and Family Health
While this occupation is in demand in Australia, it may not always appear on the Skilled Occupations List. When categorising occupations, the Department of Immigration and Border Protection use the Australia and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations (ANZSCO) publication as the guide to job title, specialisation and skill requirement. This publication is not always reflective of the job titles and specialities in the market place. If you are unable to find your occupation on the Skilled Occupations List or the state/territory occupation lists then we recommend you look at the ANZSCO to see whether your occupation is listed under another name.
Keep up to date with frequent changes to Immigration Laws. If you are unsure whether your occupation falls into one of the occupations on the Skilled Occupations List or you have any visa question, we recommend you contact a Registered Migration Agent for assistance.
The following are possible options of living in Australia as a Child and Family Health Nurse[usquare id=”1″]
Finding a Job
- Maternal and Child Health Nurse Team Leader x 2 - City of Greater Dandenong - Melbourne VICMaternal and Child Health Nurse - Team Leader - July 2017.pdf. Develop and maintain strong working relationships with relevant local agencies including Child... $117,000 - $118,000 a yearFrom City of Greater Dandenong - Mon, 21 Aug 2017 04:11:10 GMT - View all Melbourne VIC jobs... Read more »
- Senior Registered Nurse - Mater Hospital - Sydney NSWRegistered Nurse Position Description.pdf. We are part of St Vincent’s Health Australia, the nation’s largest Catholic not-for-profit health and aged care...From Mater Hospital - Fri, 18 Aug 2017 12:50:45 GMT - View all Sydney NSW jobs... Read more »
- Registered Nurse Level 1 - Graduate Midwife - ACT Health - AustraliaRegistered Nurse Level 1. Women, Youth and Children Community Health Programs delivers a range of primary health care community-based services to children,... $63,548 - $84,888 a yearFrom ACT Health - Thu, 17 Aug 2017 01:16:59 GMT - View all Australia jobs... Read more »
- Clinical Nurse Consultant - Cardiology - The Royal Children's Hospital - Parkville VICClinical Nurse Consultant - Cardiology. Registered Nurse Grade 4-5 role. Click here for further information on our Commitment to Child Safety:....From The Royal Children's Hospital - Thu, 17 Aug 2017 00:23:51 GMT - View all Parkville VIC jobs... Read more »
- Aged Care Funding Instrument (ACFI) & Document Coordinator - Anglicare SA - AustraliaCurrent registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency as a Registered Nurse. Together with residents, families and carers our team...From Anglicare SA - Wed, 16 Aug 2017 07:28:04 GMT - View all Australia jobs... Read more »
- Mental Health Nurse (Crisis Intervention) - St Vincent de Paul Society - Sydney NSWMental Health Nurse (Crisis Intervention) / VIN603 . The Mental Health Nurse (Crisis Intervention) will provide mental health crisis intervention, risk... $30.81 - $34.16 an hourFrom St Vincent de Paul Society - Wed, 16 Aug 2017 06:35:40 GMT - View all Sydney NSW jobs... Read more »
- Registered Nurse Level 2 - Healthcare Access At School (HAAS) - ACT Health - AustraliaRegistered Nurse Level 2. Demonstrated understanding and application of Primary Health Care principles in delivery of high quality health services to families... $88,249 - $93,533 a yearFrom ACT Health - Tue, 15 Aug 2017 11:09:19 GMT - View all Australia jobs... Read more »
- Registered Nurse Level 2 - Asthma Nurse Educator - ACT Health - AustraliaThe Asthma Nurse Educator provides children, young people, families and Health Professionals with evidence based asthma education and support.... $88,249 - $93,533 a yearFrom ACT Health - Tue, 15 Aug 2017 11:09:12 GMT - View all Australia jobs... Read more »
Search for more jobs in Australia
Applying for a Job in Australia ? Is your resume fit for the Australian Market ?
The link below gives free sample cover letter and resume templates that would help create an Australian style CV