Australian Immigration – Clinical Haematologist
While this occupation is in demand in Australia, it may not always appear on the Skilled Occupations List. When categorising occupations, the Department of Immigration and Border Protection use the Australia and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations (ANZSCO) publication as the guide to job title, specialisation and skill requirement. This publication is not always reflective of the job titles and specialities in the market place. If you are unable to find your occupation on the Skilled Occupations List or the state/territory occupation lists then we recommend you look at the ANZSCO to see whether your occupation is listed under another name.
Keep up to date with frequent changes to Immigration Laws. If you are unsure whether your occupation falls into one of the occupations on the Skilled Occupations List or you have any visa question, we recommend you contact a Registered Migration Agent for assistance.
How can I get the visa ?
The following are possible options of living in Australia as a Clinical Haematologist[usquare id=”1″]
Finding a Job
- Consultant Haematologist - ID Medical - Cotswold QLDWe have a new Permanent role available in Medicine now! ID Medical are recruiting a Consultant. Sound like you? Job Details: Grade: Consultant Specialty:...From ID Medical - Sun, 22 Oct 2017 05:17:59 GMT - View all Cotswold QLD jobs... Read more »
- Radiation Oncologist - Warrnambool - Epworth Healthcare - Warrnambool VICIn its first year of operation, the service at SWRCC has established a reputation for high levels of patient care, a collegiate environment with Haematologists,...From Epworth Healthcare - Fri, 20 Oct 2017 03:10:30 GMT - View all Warrnambool VIC jobs... Read more »
- Medical Advisor - Haematology & Oncology - Healthcare Professionals Group - Melbourne VICExcellent Career Opportunity Highly successful pharmaceutical company Excellent working culture Pharmaceutical & Medical Professionals, a Healthcare...From Healthcare Professionals Group - Thu, 19 Oct 2017 10:24:02 GMT - View all Melbourne VIC jobs... Read more »
- Clinical Haematologist - Montserrat Day Hospitals - QueenslandThis clinic is rapidly expanding and is seeking to add a further part-time Clinical Haematologist to the team....From Montserrat Day Hospitals - Mon, 16 Oct 2017 09:49:00 GMT - View all Queensland jobs... Read more »
- Haematologist - Diagnostic - Melbourne Health - Melbourne VICSessional Haematologist (14 hrs/fortnight). We are seeking a haematologist to join The Royal Melbourne Hospital, Diagnostic Haematology Laboratory – in a...From Melbourne Health - Mon, 16 Oct 2017 06:34:45 GMT - View all Melbourne VIC jobs... Read more »
- LABORATORY HAEMATOLOGIST - Clinpath Laboratories - Kent Town SAA position exists for a laboratory haematologist to join Clinpath Laboratories, based at the main laboratory at Kent Town, Adelaide, South Australia....From Clinpath Laboratories - Wed, 11 Oct 2017 07:00:31 GMT - View all Kent Town SA jobs... Read more »
- Locum Haematologist - Ochre Recruitment - New South WalesA Locum Haematologist is required for coverage for the above mentioned dates working 0800 - 1700 with no on call. 4 - 22 December 2017....From Ochre Recruitment - Wed, 11 Oct 2017 05:55:47 GMT - View all New South Wales jobs... Read more »
- Consultant(s) Medlab Pathology - RCPA - New South WalesMedlab Pathology has a part-time vacancy for an experienced Haematologist, in the main laboratory facility, in Auburn, Sydney NSW. Type of position:....From RCPA - Thu, 24 Aug 2017 06:16:45 GMT - View all New South Wales jobs... Read more »
- Haematology Specialist Physician Permanent NSW - Healthcare Australia - Sydney NSWYou will be part of a cancer care team of two Oncologists, two Haematologists and an experienced MDT. This role can potentially be filled by an overseas trained...From Healthcare Australia - Thu, 10 Aug 2017 23:50:08 GMT - View all Sydney NSW jobs... Read more »
Search for more jobs in Australia
Applying for a Job in Australia ? Is your resume fit for the Australian Market ?
The link below gives free sample cover letter and resume templates that would help create an Australian style CV