Australian Immigration – Counsellors
While this occupation is in demand in Australia, it may not always appear on the Skilled Occupations List. When categorising occupations, the Department of Immigration and Border Protection use the Australia and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations (ANZSCO) publication as the guide to job title, specialisation and skill requirement. This publication is not always reflective of the job titles and specialities in the market place. If you are unable to find your occupation on the Skilled Occupations List or the state/territory occupation lists then we recommend you look at the ANZSCO to see whether your occupation is listed under another name.
Keep up to date with frequent changes to Immigration Laws. If you are unsure whether your occupation falls into one of the occupations on the Skilled Occupations List or you have any visa question, we recommend you contact a Registered Migration Agent for assistance.
How can I get the visa ?
The following are possible options of living in Australia if your interest area is Counselling[usquare id=”1″]
Finding a Job
- Counsellor - The GEO Group Australia - Sydney NSWAs a Counsellor, you will play a pivotal role in the Offender Services and Programs team by conducting individual counselling, speciality group counselling and...From The GEO Group Australia - Wed, 23 Aug 2017 22:42:41 GMT - View all Sydney NSW jobs... Read more »
- Graduate Rehabilitation Counsellor - Work Options - North Sydney NSWWe have an exciting opportunity for a Graduate Rehabilitation Counsellor to join our Sydney team. You will be working with an exceptional team of highly skilled... $60,000 - $65,000 a yearFrom Indeed - Fri, 18 Aug 2017 04:41:19 GMT - View all North Sydney NSW jobs... Read more »
- Rehab Counsellor Workplace Rehab - North Sydney - Work Options - North Sydney NSWOur Workplace Rehabilitation Team needs 2 additional Rehabilitation Counsellors to join us due to continued strong growth.... $70,000 - $85,000 a yearFrom Indeed - Fri, 18 Aug 2017 01:36:45 GMT - View all North Sydney NSW jobs... Read more »
- Senior Psychologist, Education - Glenwood High School - Teaching Service - Sydney NSWSuccessful experience as a school counsellor and registration as a psychologist. Senior Psychologist, Education - Glenwood High School.... $112,614 a yearFrom NSW Government - Tue, 15 Aug 2017 16:37:30 GMT - View all Sydney NSW jobs... Read more »
- Vocational Advisor/Employment Placement Services - Nabenet - Melbourne VICPsychologist (AHPRA accredited), registered Rehabilitation Counsellor (ASORC accredited) or Social Worker.... $60,000 - $80,000 a yearFrom Indeed - Tue, 15 Aug 2017 01:04:10 GMT - View all Melbourne VIC jobs... Read more »
- Part Time Casual Counsellor - TAFE - Northern Sydney Institute - Sydney NSWPart Time Casual Counsellor. We are seeking applications for qualified counsellors to join our Student Development team.... $63.38 an hourFrom NSW Government - Mon, 14 Aug 2017 10:35:50 GMT - View all Sydney NSW jobs... Read more »
- Psychologist/Rehabilitation Counsellor - Procare Group - Sydney NSWPsychologist or Rehabilitation Counsellor; Due to ongoing business growth and success of our business, we are currently seeking an experienced RC/Psychologist...From Procare Group - Fri, 11 Aug 2017 07:55:00 GMT - View all Sydney NSW jobs... Read more »
- Psychologist or Rehabilitation Counsellor (Sydney CBD) - Konekt - Sydney NSWIntroducing Konekt At Konekt we have a clear vision of what we want to achieve over the coming years. We're passionate about creating an injury-free workplaceFrom Konekt - Wed, 09 Aug 2017 07:43:08 GMT - View all Sydney NSW jobs... Read more »
- Customer Solutions Associate (Hardship) - Macquarie Group Limited - Sydney NSWWorking with clients and/or their financial counsellors to make workable solutions that are the best outcome for both parties....From Macquarie Group Limited - Tue, 08 Aug 2017 03:09:06 GMT - View all Sydney NSW jobs... Read more »
Search for more jobs in Australia
Applying for a Job in Australia ? Is your resume fit for the Australian Market ?
The link below gives free sample cover letter and resume templates that would help create an Australian style CV