Australian Immigration – Database Administrator
While this occupation is in demand in Australia, it may not always appear on the Skilled Occupations List. When categorising occupations, the Department of Immigration and Border Protection use the Australia and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations (ANZSCO) publication as the guide to job title, specialisation and skill requirement. This publication is not always reflective of the job titles and specialities in the market place. If you are unable to find your occupation on the Skilled Occupations List or the state/territory occupation lists then we recommend you look at the ANZSCO to see whether your occupation is listed under another name.
Keep up to date with frequent changes to Immigration Laws. If you are unsure whether your occupation falls into one of the occupations on the Skilled Occupations List or you have any visa question, we recommend you contact a Registered Migration Agent for assistance.
How can I get the visa ?
The following are possible options of living in Australia if your interest area is IT[usquare id=”1″]
Finding a Job
- L2 System Administrator - SMS Management & Technology - AustraliaNice to have - Database experience (MySQL, SQL Server or DB2). The Systems Administrator will be working with a busy Service Desk team of highly diversely...From SMS Management & Technology - Tue, 22 Aug 2017 14:05:16 GMT - View all Australia jobs... Read more »
- Student Support Manager - Evolution Hospitality Institute - Sydney Central Business District NSWStrong skills in Microsoft Office (especially Word, Excel, Outlook) and database. We are looking to appoint an experienced Senior Student Support Administrator... $55,000 - $65,000 a yearFrom Indeed - Mon, 21 Aug 2017 12:51:54 GMT - View all Sydney Central Business District NSW jobs... Read more »
- System Administrator - Excite Holidays - Sydney NSWThe System Administrator we are looking for has:. Strong knowledge and experience with database platforms (ideally PostgreSQL)....From Excite Holidays - Mon, 21 Aug 2017 11:25:24 GMT - View all Sydney NSW jobs... Read more »
- Supporter Relationships Administrator - Greenpeace Australia Pacific - Sydney NSWThey are also responsible for accurate use of the fundraising database to capture new supporters’ financial and non-financial details.... $56,047 a yearFrom Greenpeace Australia Pacific - Mon, 21 Aug 2017 10:27:06 GMT - View all Sydney NSW jobs... Read more »
- Office and Event Administrator - Cairns - HIA - AustraliaOffice and Event Administrator. Data entry and database management. The ideal candidate would be an experienced events administrator with highly developed...From HIA - Fri, 18 Aug 2017 10:36:15 GMT - View all Australia jobs... Read more »
- Project Administrator (12 Month Contract) Job - Golder Associates - Sydney NSWProject Administrator (12 Month Contract). Support Project Managers in managing the Subcontractor Database. Golder Associates is seeking a Project Administrator...From Golder Associates Ltd. - Fri, 18 Aug 2017 03:11:16 GMT - View all Sydney NSW jobs... Read more »
- Staff SWAT/DevOps Engineer - ServiceNow - Sydney NSWTrouble shooting and management of database skills required (Mysql is a HUGE plus). Staff SWAT/DevOps Engineer....From ServiceNow - Thu, 17 Aug 2017 22:17:37 GMT - View all Sydney NSW jobs... Read more »
- E-Commerce and Brand Coordinator/Administrator - Chuchka - Sydney NSWECommerce experience in email marketing and database management. E-Commerce and Brand Coordinator/Administrator CHUCHKA*....From Indeed - Wed, 16 Aug 2017 23:15:10 GMT - View all Sydney NSW jobs... Read more »
- Payroll Administrator - part time opportunity (Monday to Wednesday) - Sanity Entertainment - AustraliaPayroll Administrator - part time opportunity (Monday to Wednesday). We are looking for a Payroll Administrator who will be responsible for the efficient...From Sanity Entertainment - Wed, 16 Aug 2017 04:51:12 GMT - View all Australia jobs... Read more »
Search for more jobs in Australia
Applying for a Job in Australia ? Is your resume fit for the Australian Market ?
The link below gives free sample cover letter and resume templates that would help create an Australian style CV