Australian Immigration – Economist
While this occupation is in demand in Australia, it may not always appear on the Skilled Occupations List. When categorising occupations, the Department of Immigration and Border Protection use the Australia and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations (ANZSCO) publication as the guide to job title, specialisation and skill requirement. This publication is not always reflective of the job titles and specialities in the market place. If you are unable to find your occupation on the Skilled Occupations List or the state/territory occupation lists then we recommend you look at the ANZSCO to see whether your occupation is listed under another name.
Keep up to date with frequent changes to Immigration Laws. If you are unsure whether your occupation falls into one of the occupations on the Skilled Occupations List or you have any visa question, we recommend you contact a Registered Migration Agent for assistance.
How can I get the visa ?
The following are possible options of living in Australia as a Economist[usquare id=”1″]
Finding a Job
- Economist - Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning - Melbourne City Centre VICThe Economist will undertake research and economic analysis to contribute to the development of strategic policy for the division.... $79,955 - $90,716 a yearFrom Victorian Government - Fri, 18 Aug 2017 08:54:16 GMT - View all Melbourne City Centre VIC jobs... Read more »
- Economist - Macquarie Group Limited - Sydney NSWDemonstrate a stable and progressive career to date as an Economist. Working alongside our Global Chief Economist you will report on the Australian and New...From Macquarie Group Limited - Thu, 17 Aug 2017 05:24:07 GMT - View all Sydney NSW jobs... Read more »
- Senior Analyst - Reserve Bank of Australia - Sydney NSWSenior Analyst Apply now Job no 494029 Work type Employment - Full time Location Sydney Categories Economist/Financial Analyst, Risk Management Two rolesFrom Reserve Bank of Australia - Wed, 09 Aug 2017 13:40:31 GMT - View all Sydney NSW jobs... Read more »
- PROFESSOR OR ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR IN ECONOMETRICS - University of Melbourne - Parkville VICThe Department of Economics at the University of Melbourne is the leading economics department in Australia with strong undergraduate and postgraduate programs...From University of Melbourne - Wed, 09 Aug 2017 08:32:06 GMT - View all Parkville VIC jobs... Read more »
- Analyst - Department of Premier and Cabinet - Sydney NSWAnalyst - 00005H7H Are you interested in utilising your analytical skills to increase economic growth in regional NSW? Do you have knowledge and $92,470 - $102,359 a yearFrom NSW Government - Tue, 08 Aug 2017 10:29:55 GMT - View all Sydney NSW jobs... Read more »
- Deloitte Access Economics - Policy Advisor/ Economist (Sydney) - Deloitte - Sydney NSWTwo to five years’ experience as a professional economist or policy advisor, ideally in other consulting firms, applied academia, or economic or central...From Deloitte - Fri, 04 Aug 2017 15:24:57 GMT - View all Sydney NSW jobs... Read more »
- Deloitte Access Economics - Policy Advisor/ Economist (Melbourne) - Deloitte - Melbourne VICTwo to five years’ experience as a professional economist or policy advisor, ideally in other consulting firms, applied academia, or economic or central...From Deloitte - Fri, 04 Aug 2017 15:24:49 GMT - View all Melbourne VIC jobs... Read more »
- Deloitte Access Economics - Macroeconomics - Director (Melbourne) - Deloitte - Melbourne VICDeloitte Access Economics is Australia's largest team of private sector economists. Advancing your skills in economics alongside some of the best economists in...From Deloitte - Thu, 03 Aug 2017 09:23:53 GMT - View all Melbourne VIC jobs... Read more »
Search for more jobs in Australia
Applying for a Job in Australia ? Is your resume fit for the Australian Market ?
The link below gives free sample cover letter and resume templates that would help create an Australian style CV