Environmental Research Scientist
Australian Immigration – Environmental Research Scientist
While this occupation is in demand in Australia, it may not always appear on the Skilled Occupations List. When categorising occupations, the Department of Immigration and Border Protection use the Australia and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations (ANZSCO) publication as the guide to job title, specialisation and skill requirement. This publication is not always reflective of the job titles and specialities in the market place. If you are unable to find your occupation on the Skilled Occupations List or the state/territory occupation lists then we recommend you look at the ANZSCO to see whether your occupation is listed under another name.
Keep up to date with frequent changes to Immigration Laws. If you are unsure whether your occupation falls into one of the occupations on the Skilled Occupations List or you have any visa question, we recommend you contact a Registered Migration Agent for assistance.
How can I get the visa ?
The following are possible options of living in Australia if your interest area is Environmental Science[usquare id=”1″]
Finding a Job
Here are some recent Environmental Research Scientist jobs across Australia
- Air Quality Consultant (Engineer/Scientist) - Todoroski Air Sciences - Sydney NSWBased in Sydney, Todoroski Air Sciences is a specialist consultancy focused on environmental air quality. Our projects include environmental impact assessments,...From Indeed - Wed, 13 Dec 2017 00:30:08 GMT - View all Sydney NSW jobs... Read more »
- Director of Research, Hawkesbury Institute for the Environment - Western Sydney University - Richmond NSWThe Director of Research will have responsibility for managing the institute's research themes and supporting a strong research training program....From Western Sydney University - Tue, 12 Dec 2017 21:32:42 GMT - View all Richmond NSW jobs... Read more »
- Biostatistician - The University of Queensland - Brisbane QLDThe role offers an outstanding opportunity to work with leading clinicians and scientists and contribute to cutting-edge research projects in the biological,... $74,207 - $79,964 a yearFrom The University of Queensland - Tue, 12 Dec 2017 15:55:26 GMT - View all Brisbane QLD jobs... Read more »
- Environmental Scientist/Engineer - Contaminated Land - Melbourne - CH2M - Melbourne VICWe are actively recruiting an enthusiastic Environmental Scientist / Engineer as a lead to task manage a variety of site investigations for private and...From CH2M - Tue, 12 Dec 2017 05:10:19 GMT - View all Melbourne VIC jobs... Read more »
- Research Scholar - Australia's Native Sorghums - The University of Queensland - St Lucia QLDThe research team is a unique and world-class research collaboration funded by the Australian Research Council Discovery Projects scheme.... $27,082 a yearFrom The University of Queensland - Mon, 11 Dec 2017 09:54:56 GMT - View all St Lucia QLD jobs... Read more »
- Research Scientist - Climate Forecasting - CSIRO - Hobart TASCSIRO’s Oceans & Atmosphere is seeking to appoint a Research Scientist for their Climate Forecasting group.... $131,000 - $145,000 a yearFrom CSIRO - Thu, 07 Dec 2017 03:29:34 GMT - View all Hobart TAS jobs... Read more »
- Graduate Environmental Scientist / Engineer - Cardno - Western AustraliaRecent tertiary qualifications in Environmental Science/Engineering. Cardno’s Environment team provides strategic and practical solutions to clients with...From Cardno - Fri, 01 Dec 2017 13:57:13 GMT - View all Western Australia jobs... Read more »
- Scientist (Fish Modelling) - Qld Department of Science, IT and Innovation - Brisbane QLDDemonstrate expertise in statistics and the use of data analysis software (including R and ArcGIS) to analyse environmental data.... $78,747 - $86,000 a yearFrom NRMjobs - Thu, 30 Nov 2017 11:07:15 GMT - View all Brisbane QLD jobs... Read more »
- Senior Scientist (Chemistry/Radiochemistry) - ANSTO - Lucas Heights NSWSenior Scientist (Chemistry/Radiochemistry). PhD or Degree with extensive experience in relevant field of science (Chemistry, Radiochemistry, Environmental) or...From ANSTO - Wed, 29 Nov 2017 06:05:08 GMT - View all Lucas Heights NSW jobs... Read more »
- Scientist (Beef and Sheep) - Queensland Government - Brisbane QLDUndertake field-based research activities to support Beef and Sheep team projects, including collection, processing, and management of plant and environmental...From Queensland Government - Tue, 28 Nov 2017 22:29:04 GMT - View all Brisbane QLD jobs... Read more »
Search for more jobs in Australia
Applying for a Job in Australia ? Is your resume fit for the Australian Market ?
The link below gives free sample cover letter and resume templates that would help create an Australian style CV