Australian Immigration – Fabric/Textiles Field
While this occupation is in demand in Australia, it may not always appear on the Skilled Occupations List. When categorising occupations, the Department of Immigration and Border Protection use the Australia and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations (ANZSCO) publication as the guide to job title, specialisation and skill requirement. This publication is not always reflective of the job titles and specialities in the market place. If you are unable to find your occupation on the Skilled Occupations List or the state/territory occupation lists then we recommend you look at the ANZSCO to see whether your occupation is listed under another name.
Keep up to date with frequent changes to Immigration Laws. If you are unsure whether your occupation falls into one of the occupations on the Skilled Occupations List or you have any visa question, we recommend you contact a Registered Migration Agent for assistance.
The following are possible options of living in Australia if your interest area is Fabric/Textiles[usquare id=”1″]
Finding a Job
- Group Merchandising Manager - Workwear Group - Melbourne VICDriving innovation particularly in finishes and fabrics,. High impact role driving strategic growth across....From Wesfarmers Industrial and Safety - Tue, 22 Aug 2017 01:59:25 GMT - View all Melbourne VIC jobs... Read more »
- JUNIOR DESIGNER - MENS APPAREL AND WETSUITS - Sydney NSWGood knowledge of garment construction, fabrics, trims and printing will be highly regarded. Assist Production team and Design Manager with sample development...From Fashion First - Wed, 16 Aug 2017 05:05:44 GMT - View all Sydney NSW jobs... Read more »
- Textile Design Intern - Cloth Concepts - Sydney NSWSound technical knowledge of fabrics. Cloth Concepts is a textile development company based in Sydney. We work with designers and fashion houses throughout...From Pedestrian.tv - Tue, 15 Aug 2017 16:40:33 GMT - View all Sydney NSW jobs... Read more »
- JAG | Assistant Designer | Alexandria office - APG & Co - Sydney NSWFabric and colour library maintenance. Tertiary qualifications in Textiles and Design. Work with designer on sourcing & utilising fabrics that meet Sportscraft...From APG & Co - Tue, 15 Aug 2017 05:11:26 GMT - View all Sydney NSW jobs... Read more »
- QA Technician (12 month contract) - Sportsgirl - Melbourne VICExperience in fabric and yarn quality and performance. Tertiary Qualification in Fashion or Clothing Manufacture (with garment construction, patternmaking and...From Sportsgirl - Tue, 15 Aug 2017 05:00:07 GMT - View all Melbourne VIC jobs... Read more »
- Designer - Girlswear 7-16 years - Kmart - Mulgrave VICEssential to this role is your sound background in graphic design, garment construction, technical drawings, fabric knowledge, textile yardages and print...From Kmart - Fri, 11 Aug 2017 07:55:00 GMT - View all Mulgrave VIC jobs... Read more »
- R&D Raw Material Developer - Pacific Brands - Burwood NSWDegree or Diploma in Textile Technology. Research trends in yarns, fabrics and trims. Minimum 5 years' experience in Fabric Development or Product Development....From Pacific Brands - Thu, 03 Aug 2017 12:15:11 GMT - View all Burwood NSW jobs... Read more »
- Engineering – Textile Product Manufacturing Apprenticeship - My Gateway - Moorebank NSWLearning to fabricate end products using fabric welders and industrial sewing machines. As part of the 4 year apprenticeship, you will complete a Certificate...From My Gateway - Wed, 02 Aug 2017 05:08:00 GMT - View all Moorebank NSW jobs... Read more »
- Product Developer WW - Jeanswest Pty Ltd - South Yarra VICTertiary qualifications in fashion design or textiles. Approve strike offs, lab dips, fabric qualities and fit samples....From Jeanswest Pty Ltd - Tue, 01 Aug 2017 03:04:51 GMT - View all South Yarra VIC jobs... Read more »
Search for more jobs in Australia
Applying for a Job in Australia ? Is your resume fit for the Australian Market ?
The link below gives free sample cover letter and resume templates that would help create an Australian style CV