Australian Immigration – Fashion Stylist
While this occupation is in demand in Australia, it may not always appear on the Skilled Occupations List. When categorising occupations, the Department of Immigration and Border Protection use the Australia and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations (ANZSCO) publication as the guide to job title, specialisation and skill requirement. This publication is not always reflective of the job titles and specialities in the market place. If you are unable to find your occupation on the Skilled Occupations List or the state/territory occupation lists then we recommend you look at the ANZSCO to see whether your occupation is listed under another name.
Keep up to date with frequent changes to Immigration Laws. If you are unsure whether your occupation falls into one of the occupations on the Skilled Occupations List or you have any visa question, we recommend you contact a Registered Migration Agent for assistance.
The following are possible options of living in Australia if your interest area is Fashion[usquare id=”1″]
Finding a Job
- Stylist Part Time - Karen Millen - Melbourne VICThese roles would be ideal for someone who loves fashion, as they will need to maintain knowledge of KM products, services, fashion trends and garment care....From Karen Millen - Mon, 09 Oct 2017 09:02:19 GMT - View all Melbourne VIC jobs... Read more »
- Product Content QC & Writer - The Iconic - Sydney Central Business District NSWStrong collaboration with photographers and stylists is required throughout the writing process. An interest in, and a basic knowledge of, the fashion industry...From The Iconic - Wed, 27 Sep 2017 06:56:19 GMT - View all Sydney Central Business District NSW jobs... Read more »
- Content Writer - The Iconic - Sydney Central Business District NSWPrevious experience in content and fashion writing, preferably for a major retailer, fashion magazine or brand....From The Iconic - Wed, 27 Sep 2017 06:56:15 GMT - View all Sydney Central Business District NSW jobs... Read more »
- Casual Production Assistant - The Iconic - Sydney Central Business District NSW Liaising with Buyers, Stylists and Logistics team members. THE ICONIC stands for benchmark-setting experiences (3HR delivery, access to over 700 top brands,...From The Iconic - Fri, 22 Sep 2017 06:53:19 GMT - View all Sydney Central Business District NSW jobs... Read more »
- 1st Year Hairdressing Apprentice - Wilson Marz - Sydney Central Business District NSWWork with internationally experienced stylists and colourists. We aim to guide and nurture our junior staff, encouraging them to learn and gain experience...From Indeed - Thu, 21 Sep 2017 23:26:18 GMT - View all Sydney Central Business District NSW jobs... Read more »
- Boutique Stylists - Melbourne - Camilla - Melbourne VICThe crowned individual will be a fashion retail thoroughbred. The Boutique Stylists are an integral part of our business....From CAMILLA - Wed, 20 Sep 2017 06:30:06 GMT - View all Melbourne VIC jobs... Read more »
Search for more jobs in Australia
Applying for a Job in Australia ? Is your resume fit for the Australian Market ?
The link below gives free sample cover letter and resume templates that would help create an Australian style CV