Australian Immigration – Insurance Agent
While this occupation is in demand in Australia, it may not always appear on the Skilled Occupations List. When categorising occupations, the Department of Immigration and Border Protection use the Australia and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations (ANZSCO) publication as the guide to job title, specialisation and skill requirement. This publication is not always reflective of the job titles and specialities in the market place. If you are unable to find your occupation on the Skilled Occupations List or the state/territory occupation lists then we recommend you look at the ANZSCO to see whether your occupation is listed under another name.
Keep up to date with frequent changes to Immigration Laws. If you are unsure whether your occupation falls into one of the occupations on the Skilled Occupations List or you have any visa question, we recommend you contact a Registered Migration Agent for assistance.
How can I get the visa ?
The following are possible options of living in Australia as Insurance Agent[usquare id=”1″]
Finding a Job
Here are some recent Insurance Agent jobs across Australia
- Japanese speaking Travel Consultant (FT One Year Maternity Leave Relief) - Kintetsu International Express - Melbourne VICKintetsu International Express (Oceania) is an ATAS accredited travel agent in Australia. Selling other travel products such as Accommodations, Japan Rail Pass,...From Indeed - Tue, 17 Oct 2017 23:54:07 GMT - View all Melbourne VIC jobs... Read more »
- MINE ENGINEERING SUPERINTENDENT- WEST AFRICA - African Mining Services - AustraliaSalary, travel, messing, accommodation and insurance on single. Contract Mining Open Pit....From Ausdrill Limited - Tue, 10 Oct 2017 07:02:02 GMT - View all Australia jobs... Read more »
- Senior Actuarial Consultant - WorkSafe Victoria - Melbourne City Centre VICFive or more years of actuarial experience, preferably in Injury Schemes and/or General Insurance environment....From WorkSafe Victoria - Fri, 06 Oct 2017 06:16:53 GMT - View all Melbourne City Centre VIC jobs... Read more »
- Impairment Benefit Coordinator - WorkSafe Victoria - Melbourne City Centre VICThe Insurance Business Unit oversees the implementation and operation of workers' compensation legislation in Victoria....From WorkSafe Victoria - Thu, 05 Oct 2017 11:15:58 GMT - View all Melbourne City Centre VIC jobs... Read more »
- Sales Agent - Salmat - Melbourne VICOutbound Sales Agent. Does the thought of selling insurance or utilities make you cringe??? The Outbound Sales Agent is a critical role responsible for... $70,000 - $80,000 a yearFrom Salmat - Thu, 05 Oct 2017 10:03:59 GMT - View all Melbourne VIC jobs... Read more »
- Senior Auditor IT/Analytics - Zurich Financial Services Australia - AustraliaYou will enjoy maintaining up to date knowledge in relevant technical areas and you’ll benefit from working with a highly experienced and motivated team who act...From Zurich Financial Services Australia - Mon, 25 Sep 2017 02:12:13 GMT - View all Australia jobs... Read more »
- Senior Auditor IT/Analytics - Zurich Insurance Group - AustraliaYou will enjoy maintaining up to date knowledge in relevant technical areas and you’ll benefit from working with a highly experienced and motivated team who act...From Zurich Insurance Group - Mon, 25 Sep 2017 01:28:32 GMT - View all Australia jobs... Read more »
- Full Time – Vineyard Operators (Barossa / Langhorne Creek) - Pernod Ricard - AustraliaApplying chemical and biological agents. Pernod Ricard Winemakers provides highly competitive terms and conditions including product allowance and income...From Pernod Ricard - Wed, 20 Sep 2017 08:09:15 GMT - View all Australia jobs... Read more »
Search for more jobs in Australia
Applying for a Job in Australia ? Is your resume fit for the Australian Market ?
The link below gives free sample cover letter and resume templates that would help create an Australian style CV