Judicial and Other Legal Professionals
Australian Immigration – Judicial and Other Legal Professionals
While this occupation is in demand in Australia, it may not always appear on the Skilled Occupations List. When categorising occupations, the Department of Immigration and Border Protection use the Australia and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations (ANZSCO) publication as the guide to job title, specialisation and skill requirement. This publication is not always reflective of the job titles and specialities in the market place. If you are unable to find your occupation on the Skilled Occupations List or the state/territory occupation lists then we recommend you look at the ANZSCO to see whether your occupation is listed under another name.
Keep up to date with frequent changes to Immigration Laws. If you are unsure whether your occupation falls into one of the occupations on the Skilled Occupations List or you have any visa question, we recommend you contact a Registered Migration Agent for assistance.
How can I get the visa ?
The following are possible options of living in Australia if your interest area is Law[usquare id=”1″]
Finding a Job
Here are some recent legal/law jobs across Australia
- Head of Legal - Murdoch Childrens Research Institute - Parkville VICThe Head of Legal will lead the Legal Office with overall responsibility for all day-to-day legal matters, advice work and agreements....From Murdoch Childrens Research Institute - Fri, 18 Aug 2017 08:21:47 GMT - View all Parkville VIC jobs... Read more »
- Principal Negotiator II | Petroleum | Perth | 5/2 Roster - BHP Billiton - Western AustraliaAdvanced degree desirable in Legal, Energy Land Management or Business. BHP is a leading global resources company....From BHP Billiton - Thu, 17 Aug 2017 22:08:36 GMT - View all Western Australia jobs... Read more »
- Clinical Application Specialist - MRI (12 Month Contract) - Philips - RemoteTo ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox....From Philips - Tue, 15 Aug 2017 08:33:36 GMT - View all Remote jobs... Read more »
- Site Lead (Senior Job Coach/Recruiter) - Employment Plus AU - Western AustraliaYou will use your existing or quickly developed Job Services / JobActive knowledge to ensure that all aspects of our Service Delivery Model (SDM) and legal...From Employment Plus AU - Fri, 11 Aug 2017 10:01:44 GMT - View all Western Australia jobs... Read more »
- Engineering Surveyor - Cardno - Western AustraliaWriting property descriptions and preparation and interpretation of legal documents. Our WA Survey team is currently seeking an experienced Engineering Surveyor...From Cardno - Fri, 11 Aug 2017 08:00:33 GMT - View all Western Australia jobs... Read more »
- Building Fire Safety Assistant - Cessnock City Council - Cessnock NSWNegotiate with building owners and/or their legal representatives relating to AFSS matters; Cessnock City Council provides a diverse range of services and... $57,285 - $66,330 a yearFrom Cessnock City Council - Thu, 10 Aug 2017 03:53:13 GMT - View all Cessnock NSW jobs... Read more »
- CONTRACT ADMINISTRATOR - Badge Construction - Western AustraliaTo be considered for this role you must be and have proven experience in either the WA market (preferable) or the Australian market and must have a legal...From Badge Construction - Tue, 08 Aug 2017 08:00:12 GMT - View all Western Australia jobs... Read more »
- RESEARCH CENTRE ADMINISTRATOR - University of Melbourne - Parkville VICWe have now committed ourselves to build on our more than 150 year history of excellence and innovation by shifting from undergraduate legal education to the... $68,892 - $79,130 a yearFrom University of Melbourne - Fri, 04 Aug 2017 08:26:39 GMT - View all Parkville VIC jobs... Read more »
- PRIVACY COORDINATOR AND FOI COORDINATOR - University of Melbourne - Parkville VICThe Privacy Coordinator and Freedom of Information Officer is a member of the Policy, and Compliance Education Team which sits within the Legal and Risk... $99,199 - $107,370 a yearFrom University of Melbourne - Thu, 03 Aug 2017 08:25:39 GMT - View all Parkville VIC jobs... Read more »
Search for more jobs in Australia
Applying for a Job in Australia ? Is your resume fit for the Australian Market ?
The link below gives free sample cover letter and resume templates that would help create an Australian style CV