Medical Radiation Therapist
Australian Immigration – Medical Radiation Therapist
While this occupation is in demand in Australia, it may not always appear on the Skilled Occupations List. When categorising occupations, the Department of Immigration and Border Protection use the Australia and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations (ANZSCO) publication as the guide to job title, specialisation and skill requirement. This publication is not always reflective of the job titles and specialities in the market place. If you are unable to find your occupation on the Skilled Occupations List or the state/territory occupation lists then we recommend you look at the ANZSCO to see whether your occupation is listed under another name.
Keep up to date with frequent changes to Immigration Laws. If you are unsure whether your occupation falls into one of the occupations on the Skilled Occupations List or you have any visa question, we recommend you contact a Registered Migration Agent for assistance.
The following are possible options of living in Australia as a Medical Radiation Therapist[usquare id=”1″]
Finding a Job
- Radiation Therapist Grade 6- Radiation Therapist - ACT Health - AustraliaRadiation Therapist Grade 6. Management, co-ordination and professional accountability for Radiation Therapist services to optimise patient care outcomes.... $148,838 - $155,837 a yearFrom ACT Health - Fri, 18 Aug 2017 07:18:35 GMT - View all Australia jobs... Read more »
- Radiation Therapist (Level 2) - F/T - South Western Sydney Local Health District - Campbelltown NSWCurrent Radiation Therapist registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA). A permanent fulltime position currently exists for a...From NSW Ministry of Health - Fri, 18 Aug 2017 04:17:14 GMT - View all Campbelltown NSW jobs... Read more »
- Radiation Therapist - Tasmanian Government - TasmaniaRadiation Therapist Lvl 1 Inc. Registered with the Medical Radiation Practice Board of Australia. You will be required to carry out the planning and treatment... $72,438 - $100,779 a yearFrom Tasmanian Government - Thu, 13 Jul 2017 09:37:39 GMT - View all Tasmania jobs... Read more »
- Laser / Skin Therapist - Laser Clinics Australia - Brisbane QLDMedical grade peels. Laser License issued by Radiation Health Queensland. As Laser / Skin Therapist at Laser Clinics Australia, you will help clients see their...From Laser Clinics Australia - Tue, 04 Jul 2017 04:55:34 GMT - View all Brisbane QLD jobs... Read more »
- Radiation Therapist Level 2 - Casual pool - Northern Sydney Local Health District - St Leonards NSWGraduate of a course in Medical Radiation Science - Radiation Therapy, accredited by the Australian Society of Medical Imaging and Radiation Therapy (ASMIRT);...From NSW Ministry of Health - Thu, 22 Jun 2017 07:42:26 GMT - View all St Leonards NSW jobs... Read more »
Search for more jobs in Australia
Applying for a Job in Australia ? Is your resume fit for the Australian Market ?
The link below gives free sample cover letter and resume templates that would help create an Australian style CV