Australian Immigration – Neurologist
While this occupation is in demand in Australia, it may not always appear on the Skilled Occupations List. When categorising occupations, the Department of Immigration and Border Protection use the Australia and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations (ANZSCO) publication as the guide to job title, specialisation and skill requirement. This publication is not always reflective of the job titles and specialities in the market place. If you are unable to find your occupation on the Skilled Occupations List or the state/territory occupation lists then we recommend you look at the ANZSCO to see whether your occupation is listed under another name.
Keep up to date with frequent changes to Immigration Laws. If you are unsure whether your occupation falls into one of the occupations on the Skilled Occupations List or you have any visa question, we recommend you contact a Registered Migration Agent for assistance.
The following are possible options of living in Australia as a Neurologist[usquare id=”1″]
Finding a Job
- Staff Specialist Neurology 0.2FTE - The Sydney Children's Hospitals Network - Westmead NSWThis is a temporary part time position as a paediatric neurologist. An exciting opportunity exists for a qualified paediatric neurologist to participate in the...From NSW Ministry of Health - Mon, 04 Dec 2017 14:01:42 GMT - View all Westmead NSW jobs... Read more »
- Neurophysiology Scientist - Grade 2 - Monash Health - Clayton VICThe team works with our Neurologists to provide a comprehensive neurophysiology service to the whole of Monash Health. Neurophysiology Scientist, Grade 2,....From Monash Health - Sun, 03 Dec 2017 16:47:19 GMT - View all Clayton VIC jobs... Read more »
- Staff Specialist Neurogenetics (up to 0.5 FTE) - The Sydney Children's Hospitals Network - Westmead NSWCertified Clinical Neurologist or Geneticist (or recognised equivalent). The position of staff specialist will ensure that c linical services are focused on...From NSW Ministry of Health - Thu, 30 Nov 2017 11:00:05 GMT - View all Westmead NSW jobs... Read more »
- General Practitioner (VR) - 70% or $140 per hour - Bankstown Area, NSW - Gorilla Jobs - Bankstown NSWAllied Health services include Geriatrician, Respiratory Specialist, Cardiologist, Neurologist, Dietician, Exercise Physiologist, Diabetic Educator, Podiatrist... $140 an hourFrom Gorilla Jobs - Wed, 29 Nov 2017 02:28:35 GMT - View all Bankstown NSW jobs... Read more »
- Locum Neurologist Consultant - The Royal Children's Hospital - Parkville VICThe Department of Neurology is looking for a Locum Neurologist to work for a 6 month period from February to August 2018....From The Royal Children's Hospital - Wed, 22 Nov 2017 01:05:00 GMT - View all Parkville VIC jobs... Read more »
- Botulinum Nurse - Kogarah - Primary Health Care - Kogarah NSWThe team at Southern Neurology comprises of general neurologists, a paediatric neurologist, geriatricians, neurophysiology technicians, clinical research and...From Primary Health Care - Thu, 16 Nov 2017 05:49:29 GMT - View all Kogarah NSW jobs... Read more »
- Neurologist - JPS Medical Recruitment - Brisbane QLDOur client is actively looking for a College Approved Neurologist to work in their busy private practice within Brisbane.... $450,000 a yearFrom JPS Medical Recruitment - Tue, 14 Nov 2017 05:46:54 GMT - View all Brisbane QLD jobs... Read more »
- Neuroscience Account Manager - AbbVie - Sydney NSWExperience of dealing with Neurologists /. Awarded Great Place to Work Australia 2017....From AbbVie - Fri, 10 Nov 2017 05:56:11 GMT - View all Sydney NSW jobs... Read more »
- Consultant Neurologist, General Physician, Geriatrician with an interest in stroke - Power Recruitment - New South WalesOur client has asked us to source a general medicine physician who is an neurologist, rehabilitation or gertatrician with an interest in stroke medicine....From Power Recruitment - Mon, 30 Oct 2017 09:31:10 GMT - View all New South Wales jobs... Read more »
Search for more jobs in Australia
Applying for a Job in Australia ? Is your resume fit for the Australian Market ?
The link below gives free sample cover letter and resume templates that would help create an Australian style CV