Australian Immigration – Occupational Therapist
While this occupation is in demand in Australia, it may not always appear on the Skilled Occupations List. When categorising occupations, the Department of Immigration and Border Protection use the Australia and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations (ANZSCO) publication as the guide to job title, specialisation and skill requirement. This publication is not always reflective of the job titles and specialities in the market place. If you are unable to find your occupation on the Skilled Occupations List or the state/territory occupation lists then we recommend you look at the ANZSCO to see whether your occupation is listed under another name.
Keep up to date with frequent changes to Immigration Laws. If you are unsure whether your occupation falls into one of the occupations on the Skilled Occupations List or you have any visa question, we recommend you contact a Registered Migration Agent for assistance.
The following are possible options of living in Australia if your interest area is Occupational Therapy[usquare id=”1″]
Finding a Job
- Therapists (Occupational, ABA, Speech, Music, Art, Play) - Ebenezer NDIS - Burwood NSWEbenezer NDIS, NDIS registered provider, is looking for passionate and dedicated therapists for families and individuals....From Indeed - Fri, 20 Oct 2017 07:49:55 GMT - View all Burwood NSW jobs... Read more »
- Senior Clinician - Occupational Therapist, Grade 3 - Eastern Health - AustraliaSenior Clinician - Occupational Therapist, Grade 3. Brief Intervention Team (BIT) - Adult Mental Health Service, Eastern Health....From Eastern Health - Wed, 18 Oct 2017 03:00:31 GMT - View all Australia jobs... Read more »
- Occupational Therapist (Level 3) Neurology F/T - Sydney Local Health District - Concord NSWCurrent National Occupational Therapy registration (AHPRA). As a senior clinician the occupational therapist will be responsible for the provision of an...From NSW Ministry of Health - Fri, 13 Oct 2017 01:55:09 GMT - View all Concord NSW jobs... Read more »
- Senior Clinician/Case Manager, Eastern Health - Eastern Health - AustraliaGrade 3 Social Worker, Occupational Therapist, Clinical Psychologist, or Grade 4 Psychiatric Nurse. Senior Clinician/Case Manager, Youth Engagement and...From Eastern Health - Thu, 12 Oct 2017 02:59:25 GMT - View all Australia jobs... Read more »
- Injury Management and Rehabilitation (OT, EP, Rehab Counsellor) - KINNECT - AustraliaWe employ a multi-disciplinary team of Allied Health Professionals (Physiotherapists, Exercise Physiologist, Occupational Therapists & Rehabilitation...From KINNECT - Fri, 06 Oct 2017 06:57:37 GMT - View all Australia jobs... Read more »
- Physiotherapist | Occupational Therapists | Brisbane/Toowoomba/Gympie QLD - Vivir - AustraliaDue to growth within our business Vivir Healthcare are currently looking for experienced or new graduate Physiotherapists and Occupational Therapists to pick up...From Vivir - Fri, 06 Oct 2017 02:19:43 GMT - View all Australia jobs... Read more »
- Occupational Therapist - Grand Pacific Health - AustraliaThe successful applicant will hold current AHPRA registration as an Occupational Therapist. The Occupational Therapist will also provide specialist Occupational...From Grand Pacific Health - Fri, 29 Sep 2017 08:37:32 GMT - View all Australia jobs... Read more »
- Team Leader – Community Aged & Disability Care - CheckUP - AustraliaContinence Advisor (Registered Nurse or Occupational Therapist). Are you a Nurse or Occupational Therapist looking for a career change?... $15,900 a yearFrom CheckUP - Fri, 29 Sep 2017 03:15:24 GMT - View all Australia jobs... Read more »
Search for more jobs in Australia
Applying for a Job in Australia ? Is your resume fit for the Australian Market ?
The link below gives free sample cover letter and resume templates that would help create an Australian style CV