Australian Immigration – Ophthalmologist
While this occupation is in demand in Australia, it may not always appear on the Skilled Occupations List. When categorising occupations, the Department of Immigration and Border Protection use the Australia and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations (ANZSCO) publication as the guide to job title, specialisation and skill requirement. This publication is not always reflective of the job titles and specialities in the market place. If you are unable to find your occupation on the Skilled Occupations List or the state/territory occupation lists then we recommend you look at the ANZSCO to see whether your occupation is listed under another name.
Keep up to date with frequent changes to Immigration Laws. If you are unsure whether your occupation falls into one of the occupations on the Skilled Occupations List or you have any visa question, we recommend you contact a Registered Migration Agent for assistance.
The following are possible options of living in Australia as a Ophthalmologist[usquare id=”1″]
Finding a Job
- BI Developer_Reporting Analyst - The Royal Victorian Eye & Ear Hospital - East Melbourne VICThe hospital provides medical, nursing and allied health training, with all Victorian ophthalmologists trained through the hospital....From The Royal Victorian Eye & Ear Hospital - Sun, 15 Oct 2017 23:12:22 GMT - View all East Melbourne VIC jobs... Read more »
- Enrolled Nurse & Registered Nurse/Clinical Assistant - Orange Eye Centre - Orange NSWAssist Ophthalmologist in the minor op room. Interview patients and document their medical history accurately prior to seeing the Ophthalmologist....From Evocities - Fri, 13 Oct 2017 01:49:42 GMT - View all Orange NSW jobs... Read more »
- Ophthalmic Account Specialist, NSW - Novartis Pharmaceuticals - Sydney NSWThese will include ophthalmologists, optometrists, hospital and clinical staff and pharmacists. Represent Novartis and introduce its products to allocated...From Novartis Pharmaceuticals - Wed, 11 Oct 2017 07:01:05 GMT - View all Sydney NSW jobs... Read more »
- VMO Ophthalmology Surgeon - Fee for Service - South Western Sydney Local Health District - Campbelltown NSWCurrent medical registration or eligible for registration, as a Specialist Ophthalmologist with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA),...From NSW Ministry of Health - Wed, 11 Oct 2017 01:55:07 GMT - View all Campbelltown NSW jobs... Read more »
- Adv Research Associate - Lions Eye Institute - AustraliaThe OTE Group is led by highly regarded Ophthalmologist Dr Fred Chen. Are you a Bioinformatics expert & want to work alongside a committed/progressive research....From Lions Eye Institute - Tue, 10 Oct 2017 06:17:51 GMT - View all Australia jobs... Read more »
- Ophthalmologist - Oncology Clinic - The Royal Victorian Eye & Ear Hospital - East Melbourne VICOphthalmologist – Oncology Clinic. The clinic consists of one other ophthalmologist and is supported by a registrar and fellow....From The Royal Victorian Eye & Ear Hospital - Tue, 10 Oct 2017 05:09:52 GMT - View all East Melbourne VIC jobs... Read more »
- Medical Procedural Specialist - Army - AustraliaThe Australian Army employs a range of personnel in medical trades and specialisations in the Army Health units. Specialist Medical Officers and Medical... $222 a dayFrom Defence Jobs - Mon, 18 Sep 2017 05:43:09 GMT - View all Australia jobs... Read more »
- Part Time Medical Secretary - Doctors Secretarial Agency - Melbourne City Centre VICOur client is a well-regarded private eye clinic that prides itself on its highly trained ophthalmologists and friendly and professional support staff....From Doctors Secretarial Agency - Tue, 12 Sep 2017 08:11:32 GMT - View all Melbourne City Centre VIC jobs... Read more »
Search for more jobs in Australia
Applying for a Job in Australia ? Is your resume fit for the Australian Market ?
The link below gives free sample cover letter and resume templates that would help create an Australian style CV