Australian Immigration – Orthopaedic Surgeon
While this occupation is in demand in Australia, it may not always appear on the Skilled Occupations List. When categorising occupations, the Department of Immigration and Border Protection use the Australia and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations (ANZSCO) publication as the guide to job title, specialisation and skill requirement. This publication is not always reflective of the job titles and specialities in the market place. If you are unable to find your occupation on the Skilled Occupations List or the state/territory occupation lists then we recommend you look at the ANZSCO to see whether your occupation is listed under another name.
Keep up to date with frequent changes to Immigration Laws. If you are unsure whether your occupation falls into one of the occupations on the Skilled Occupations List or you have any visa question, we recommend you contact a Registered Migration Agent for assistance.
The following are possible options of living in Australia as a Orthopaedic Surgeon[usquare id=”1″]
Finding a Job
- Medical Receptionist / Administrative Assistant - CS Medical Personnel - East Melbourne VICEAST MELBOURNE ORTHOPAEDIC SURGEON*. You will be responsible for looking after one surgeon and assisting the practice manager, sharing some duties....From Indeed - Thu, 19 Oct 2017 09:43:21 GMT - View all East Melbourne VIC jobs... Read more »
- Registered Nurse - Peri-Operative Scrub/Scout - Epworth Healthcare - East Melbourne VICAssisting surgeons with surgical requirements including equipment and technical needs to optimise the delivery of the surgeries....From Epworth Healthcare - Wed, 18 Oct 2017 03:08:11 GMT - View all East Melbourne VIC jobs... Read more »
- Unaccredited Trainee - NSW Health Service - Sydney Western Suburbs NSWRoyal Australasian College of Surgeons. Surgery (Vascular, Orthopaedics, Urology, Plastics, ENT, Ophthalmology, General Surgery and basic Neurosurgery)....From NSW Health Service - Wed, 18 Oct 2017 02:00:44 GMT - View all Sydney Western Suburbs NSW jobs... Read more »
- Associate Veterinarian - Strathpine Vet - Brisbane QLDQualified Veterinary Surgeon- eligible for QLD Vet Surgeons Board Registration. Complicated medical or orthopaedic cases can be referred to the local specialist...From Indeed - Mon, 16 Oct 2017 02:44:19 GMT - View all Brisbane QLD jobs... Read more »
- 2018 General Surgery Fellows - Northern Health Australia - Melbourne VICAppropriate specialty qualification such as Fellowship of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (FRACS) General Surgery....From Northern Health Australia - Wed, 11 Oct 2017 04:43:38 GMT - View all Melbourne VIC jobs... Read more »
- Registered Nurse - Orthopaedic/Neurosurgical Unit - The Valley Private - Mulgrave VICThe Orthopaedic/ Neurosurgical ward is a busy 30 bed unit. We range from elective surgeries to trauma, covering all orthopaedic surgeries and various...From The Valley Private - Thu, 05 Oct 2017 00:31:12 GMT - View all Mulgrave VIC jobs... Read more »
- Medical Procedural Specialist - Army - AustraliaThe Australian Army employs a range of personnel in medical trades and specialisations in the Army Health units. Specialist Medical Officers and Medical... $222 a dayFrom Defence Jobs - Mon, 18 Sep 2017 05:43:09 GMT - View all Australia jobs... Read more »
Search for more jobs in Australia
Applying for a Job in Australia ? Is your resume fit for the Australian Market ?
The link below gives free sample cover letter and resume templates that would help create an Australian style CV