Orthotist or Prosthetist
Australian Immigration – Orthotist or Prosthetist
While this occupation is in demand in Australia, it may not always appear on the Skilled Occupations List. When categorising occupations, the Department of Immigration and Border Protection use the Australia and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations (ANZSCO) publication as the guide to job title, specialisation and skill requirement. This publication is not always reflective of the job titles and specialities in the market place. If you are unable to find your occupation on the Skilled Occupations List or the state/territory occupation lists then we recommend you look at the ANZSCO to see whether your occupation is listed under another name.
Keep up to date with frequent changes to Immigration Laws. If you are unsure whether your occupation falls into one of the occupations on the Skilled Occupations List or you have any visa question, we recommend you contact a Registered Migration Agent for assistance.
The following are possible options of living in Australia as a Orthotist or Prosthetist[usquare id=”1″]
Finding a Job
- Physiotherapist | Clinical Pilates - Recruit Shop - Carnegie VICThis team includes sports interest Physio's Musculoskeletal Masters qualifications, Associate Professors of Physiotherapy, a Women's & Men's Health Physio,... $110,000 a yearFrom Recruit Shop - Tue, 15 Aug 2017 07:37:22 GMT - View all Carnegie VIC jobs... Read more »
- Permanent Part time Grade 3 orthotist - The Sydney Children's Hospitals Network - Randwick NSWRelieve other relevant senior orthotists as required. Capacity to provide clinical supervision and support to other Orthotists, Orthotic students, technicians...From NSW Ministry of Health - Fri, 11 Aug 2017 14:04:18 GMT - View all Randwick NSW jobs... Read more »
- Orthotist/Prosthetist - Tasmanian Government - Hobart TASAward/Classification: AH Professional Level 1 Yr 1 Employment Type: Full Time Region: South Location: 94 Davey Street The Tasmanian Health Service is $53,977 - $87,659 a yearFrom Tasmanian Government - Thu, 20 Jul 2017 15:43:41 GMT - View all Hobart TAS jobs... Read more »
- Allied Health Professional Fixed - Tasmanian Government - TasmaniaAward/Classification: AH Professional Level 1 Yr 1 Salary: $53,977 to $87,659 pro rata, per annum Employment Type: Casual, Full Time, Part Time Region: $53,977 - $87,659 a yearFrom Tasmanian Government - Thu, 13 Jul 2017 09:37:40 GMT - View all Tasmania jobs... Read more »
- Allied Health Professionals - Candidate Pool - SA Health - South AustraliaCountry Health SA Local Health Network, Eyre Flinders & Far North-East, Port Augusta & Whyalla Indicative Total Remuneration: AHP1 $66,603 - $81,572 p.a. /From SA Health - Sat, 01 Jul 2017 06:56:48 GMT - View all South Australia jobs... Read more »
- Patrick Street Clinic - Ulverstone - HR+ Tasmania - Ulverstone TASWork Type: Permanent Location: Ulverstone Job ID #: 1640 DWS: Yes RA: 3 Moratorium period: 7 years The position Patrick Street Clinic is a privatelyFrom HR+ Tasmania - Wed, 28 Jun 2017 23:39:21 GMT - View all Ulverstone TAS jobs... Read more »
Search for more jobs in Australia
Applying for a Job in Australia ? Is your resume fit for the Australian Market ?
The link below gives free sample cover letter and resume templates that would help create an Australian style CV