Orthotist or Prosthetist
Australian Immigration – Orthotist or Prosthetist
While this occupation is in demand in Australia, it may not always appear on the Skilled Occupations List. When categorising occupations, the Department of Immigration and Border Protection use the Australia and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations (ANZSCO) publication as the guide to job title, specialisation and skill requirement. This publication is not always reflective of the job titles and specialities in the market place. If you are unable to find your occupation on the Skilled Occupations List or the state/territory occupation lists then we recommend you look at the ANZSCO to see whether your occupation is listed under another name.
Keep up to date with frequent changes to Immigration Laws. If you are unsure whether your occupation falls into one of the occupations on the Skilled Occupations List or you have any visa question, we recommend you contact a Registered Migration Agent for assistance.
The following are possible options of living in Australia as a Orthotist or Prosthetist[usquare id=”1″]
Finding a Job
- Fully Qualified Orthotist - Coral Recruitment Solutions - Brisbane QLDA position currently exists for a fully qualified Orthotist who will be responsible to provide a quality high standard of care to our patients alongside our...From Coral Recruitment Solutions - Wed, 04 Oct 2017 08:07:24 GMT - View all Brisbane QLD jobs... Read more »
- GP - Patrick Street Clinic - HR+ Tasmania - Ulverstone TASWork Type: Permanent Location: Ulverstone Job ID #: 1640 DWS: Yes RA: 3 Moratorium period: 7 years The position Patrick Street Clinic is a privately...From HR+ Tasmania - Wed, 27 Sep 2017 09:16:57 GMT - View all Ulverstone TAS jobs... Read more »
- Senior Prosthetic/Orthotic Technician - Momentum Sports & Rehabilitation Services - Canberra ACT*Senior Prosthetic/Orthotic Technician* Momentum is a leading Australian provider of rehabilitation support to clients with injuries and disabilities, and... $60,000 - $80,000 a yearFrom Indeed - Thu, 07 Sep 2017 01:45:42 GMT - View all Canberra ACT jobs... Read more »
- Prosthetist/Orthotist Senior - Queensland Government - Brisbane QLDMetro South Health is the major provider of public health services, and health education and research, in the Brisbane south side, Logan, Redlands and Scenic...From Queensland Government - Sun, 16 Jul 2017 19:43:05 GMT - View all Brisbane QLD jobs... Read more »
- Allied Health Professional Fixed - Tasmanian Government - TasmaniaAward/Classification: AH Professional Level 1 Yr 1 Salary: $53,977 to $87,659 pro rata, per annum Employment Type: Casual, Full Time, Part Time Region:... $53,977 - $87,659 a yearFrom Tasmanian Government - Thu, 13 Jul 2017 09:37:40 GMT - View all Tasmania jobs... Read more »
- Allied Health Professionals - Candidate Pool - SA Health - South AustraliaCountry Health SA Local Health Network, Eyre Flinders & Far North-East, Port Augusta & Whyalla Indicative Total Remuneration: AHP1 $66,603 - $81,572 p.a. /...From SA Health - Sat, 01 Jul 2017 06:56:48 GMT - View all South Australia jobs... Read more »
Search for more jobs in Australia
Applying for a Job in Australia ? Is your resume fit for the Australian Market ?
The link below gives free sample cover letter and resume templates that would help create an Australian style CV