Australian Immigration – Paediatrician
While this occupation is in demand in Australia, it may not always appear on the Skilled Occupations List. When categorising occupations, the Department of Immigration and Border Protection use the Australia and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations (ANZSCO) publication as the guide to job title, specialisation and skill requirement. This publication is not always reflective of the job titles and specialities in the market place. If you are unable to find your occupation on the Skilled Occupations List or the state/territory occupation lists then we recommend you look at the ANZSCO to see whether your occupation is listed under another name.
Keep up to date with frequent changes to Immigration Laws. If you are unsure whether your occupation falls into one of the occupations on the Skilled Occupations List or you have any visa question, we recommend you contact a Registered Migration Agent for assistance.
The following are possible options of living in Australia as a Paediatrician[usquare id=”1″]
Finding a Job
- Emergency Medicine HMO/RMO - Uexcel - Melbourne VICThey staff a Medical Registrar 24/7 and have on call support from a range of Specialists, including Physicians, Paediatricians, O&G Consultants, Surgeons and...From Uexcel - Fri, 20 Oct 2017 09:04:55 GMT - View all Melbourne VIC jobs... Read more »
- General Practitioner - Banyule Community Health - Heidelberg VICCurrently the Practice has 6 GPs, Paediatrician, Psych Registrar, D&A Registrar, practice & mental health nurses, allied health staff, experienced admin staff,...From Banyule Community Health - Thu, 19 Oct 2017 01:38:15 GMT - View all Heidelberg VIC jobs... Read more »
- Education Officer, BT - The Royal Australasian College of Physicians - Sydney NSWWhich is the first 3 years of the Physician and Paediatrician training programs. The Royal Australasian College of Physicians (RACP) provides services to...From The Royal Australasian College of Physicians - Mon, 16 Oct 2017 02:02:41 GMT - View all Sydney NSW jobs... Read more »
- Registered Midwife - Calvary - Bruce SAWith 1700 births per year the Maternity Unit is well supported by consultant obstetricians, paediatricians and a strong core group of experienced midwifery,... $63,548 - $84,888 a yearFrom Calvary - Wed, 11 Oct 2017 05:24:02 GMT - View all Bruce SA jobs... Read more »
- Registered Midwife Midcall - Calvary - Bruce SAThe Maternity Unit at Calvary Health Care Bruce has approximately 1700 births per year and is well supported by consultant obstetricians, paediatricians and a... $88,249 - $93,533 a yearFrom Calvary - Wed, 11 Oct 2017 05:24:02 GMT - View all Bruce SA jobs... Read more »
- LECTURER - CHILD & ADOLESCENT HEALTH - University of Melbourne - AustraliaLocated within the Department of Paediatrics at the Royal Children’s Hospital, the Lecturer in Child & Adolescent Health will be a paediatrician with... $98,775 - $117,290 a yearFrom University of Melbourne - Mon, 09 Oct 2017 08:24:48 GMT - View all Australia jobs... Read more »
- SYDNEY SPEECH PATHOLOGIST - Permanent Part or Full Time Lev 1/2/3 - The Speech Centre Forestville - Sydney NSWOngoing liaison with our client's management team (GP, paediatrician and other therapists). We are looking for an enthusiastic and friendly Speech Pathologist*....From Indeed - Thu, 05 Oct 2017 22:53:39 GMT - View all Sydney NSW jobs... Read more »
- Receptionist/Administration Assistant - Aspiration Education and Development Clinic - Baulkham Hills NSWLiaising with other health professionals e.g., GPs, paediatricians, psychiatrists. Preparing referral letters and psychological reports....From Indeed - Tue, 26 Sep 2017 05:10:16 GMT - View all Baulkham Hills NSW jobs... Read more »
Search for more jobs in Australia
Applying for a Job in Australia ? Is your resume fit for the Australian Market ?
The link below gives free sample cover letter and resume templates that would help create an Australian style CV