Australian Immigration – Paediatrician
While this occupation is in demand in Australia, it may not always appear on the Skilled Occupations List. When categorising occupations, the Department of Immigration and Border Protection use the Australia and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations (ANZSCO) publication as the guide to job title, specialisation and skill requirement. This publication is not always reflective of the job titles and specialities in the market place. If you are unable to find your occupation on the Skilled Occupations List or the state/territory occupation lists then we recommend you look at the ANZSCO to see whether your occupation is listed under another name.
Keep up to date with frequent changes to Immigration Laws. If you are unsure whether your occupation falls into one of the occupations on the Skilled Occupations List or you have any visa question, we recommend you contact a Registered Migration Agent for assistance.
The following are possible options of living in Australia as a Paediatrician[usquare id=”1″]
Finding a Job
- Clerical Assistant - Paediatric Outpatients - Barwon Health - Geelong VICThe Paediatric Outpatient Clinics provide an outpatient service for Geelong's local Paediatricians and visiting Paediatric Consultants from the Royal Children's...From Barwon Health - Fri, 18 Aug 2017 09:18:56 GMT - View all Geelong VIC jobs... Read more »
- Postgraduate Fellow Intensive Care Services - John Hunter Hospital - College of Intensive Care Medicine - New South WalesPostgraduate Fellow Intensive Care John Hunter Hospital, Newcastle Applications use Recruitment No 411515 via http://nswhealth.erecruit.com.au/ ApplicationsFrom College of Intensive Care Medicine - Wed, 16 Aug 2017 09:36:49 GMT - View all New South Wales jobs... Read more »
- Registered Nurse Level 2 - Asthma Nurse Educator - ACT Health - AustraliaThe service collaborates with GPs, paediatricians, specialists, pharmacists and hospital staff to provide best practice in asthma management.... $88,249 - $93,533 a yearFrom ACT Health - Tue, 15 Aug 2017 11:09:12 GMT - View all Australia jobs... Read more »
- Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist - The Sydney Children's Hospitals Network - Westmead NSWThe team accepts inpatient and outpatient referrals for specialist consultation for patients who are being treated by Paediatricians within the Network and...From NSW Ministry of Health - Fri, 11 Aug 2017 14:04:19 GMT - View all Westmead NSW jobs... Read more »
- Hospital Medical Officers - Emergency Department - West Gippsland Health Group - Gippsland VICWe staff a Medical Registrar 24/7 and have on call support from a range of Specialists, including Physicians, Paediatricians, O&G Consultants, Surgeons and...From West Gippsland Health Group - Wed, 09 Aug 2017 08:41:56 GMT - View all Gippsland VIC jobs... Read more »
- DMO GP/ED Western Australia - Au Locums Direct - Perth WAThere are resident Specialists such as Physicians, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Paediatricians and General Surgeons whom visit regularly....From Indeed - Mon, 07 Aug 2017 07:37:22 GMT - View all Perth WA jobs... Read more »
- Staff Specialist – Paediatrician - Tasmanian Government - TasmaniaWe are seeking a motivated and experienced Staff Specialist Paediatrician, who will work as part of the Paediatric Unit across the North West region....From Tasmanian Government - Wed, 02 Aug 2017 03:19:26 GMT - View all Tasmania jobs... Read more »
- Executive Officer, PCHD - The Royal Australasian College of Physicians - Sydney NSWThe Division acts as the governing professional body for paediatricians,. The Fellowship Relations Department develops and fosters positive and mutually...From The Royal Australasian College of Physicians - Tue, 01 Aug 2017 07:54:40 GMT - View all Sydney NSW jobs... Read more »
Search for more jobs in Australia
Applying for a Job in Australia ? Is your resume fit for the Australian Market ?
The link below gives free sample cover letter and resume templates that would help create an Australian style CV