Print Finisher

Australian Immigration – Print Finisher


While this occupation is in demand in Australia, it may not always appear on the Skilled Occupations List. When categorising occupations, the Department of Immigration and Border Protection use the Australia and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations (ANZSCO) publication as the guide to job title, specialisation and skill requirement. This publication is not always reflective of the job titles and specialities in the market place. If you are unable to find your occupation on the Skilled Occupations List or the state/territory occupation lists then we recommend you look at the ANZSCO to see whether your occupation is listed under another name.

Keep up to date with frequent changes to Immigration Laws. If you are unsure whether your occupation falls into one of the occupations on the Skilled Occupations List or you have any visa question, we recommend you contact a Registered Migration Agent for assistance.

The following are possible options of living in Australia as a Print Finisher

[usquare id=”1″]

Finding a Job

Print finishers bind, finish and repair books and other publications by hand or by machine.

Print finishers need to have knowledge of:

-printing and bookbinding methods
-different paper types and sizes, glues and inks
-how to bind and emboss books, if doing this by hand.

Print finishers may look for job opportunities at:

-commercial printing companies
-newspaper publishers
-small hand bookbinding and repair businesses
-specialist print finishing companies.

Search for more jobs in Australia

Applying for a Job in Australia ? Is your resume fit for the Australian Market ?

The link below gives free sample cover letter and resume templates that would help create an Australian style CV

Sample Resumes and Cover Letters