Australian Immigration – Psychologists
While this occupation is in demand in Australia, it may not always appear on the Skilled Occupations List. When categorising occupations, the Department of Immigration and Border Protection use the Australia and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations (ANZSCO) publication as the guide to job title, specialisation and skill requirement. This publication is not always reflective of the job titles and specialities in the market place. If you are unable to find your occupation on the Skilled Occupations List or the state/territory occupation lists then we recommend you look at the ANZSCO to see whether your occupation is listed under another name.
Keep up to date with frequent changes to Immigration Laws. If you are unsure whether your occupation falls into one of the occupations on the Skilled Occupations List or you have any visa question, we recommend you contact a Registered Migration Agent for assistance.
The following are possible options of living in Australia as a Psychologist[usquare id=”1″]
Finding a Job
- Psychologist – Trauma/Critical Incident - DTC - AustraliaAre an AHPRA registered Psychologist with at least 5 years clinical experience. Delivery of EAP counselling....From DTC - Thu, 19 Oct 2017 05:14:04 GMT - View all Australia jobs... Read more »
- Psychologists – contracting – multiple positions - DTC - AustraliaAre a registered psychologist with at least five years' post registration experience,. The role provides the opportunity to travel regionally, nationally and...From DTC - Tue, 17 Oct 2017 05:13:30 GMT - View all Australia jobs... Read more »
- Reading & Counting for Life Coordinator - Learning Links - AustraliaRegistration with AHPRA as a psychologist or provisional psychologist; Make a difference to children’s lives and embark on a rewarding career opportunity with...From Learning Links - Tue, 17 Oct 2017 00:25:15 GMT - View all Australia jobs... Read more »
- Senior Clinician/Case Manager, Eastern Health - Eastern Health - AustraliaGrade 3 Social Worker, Occupational Therapist, Clinical Psychologist, or Grade 4 Psychiatric Nurse. Senior Clinician/Case Manager, Youth Engagement and...From Eastern Health - Thu, 12 Oct 2017 02:59:25 GMT - View all Australia jobs... Read more »
- Mental Health Nurse - Hours negotiable - One Door Mental Health - Burwood NSWWe have psychologists, mental health social workers, exercise physiologists and dieticians providing Better Access and NDIS services to clients at four sites in...From One Door Mental Health - Fri, 06 Oct 2017 07:09:01 GMT - View all Burwood NSW jobs... Read more »
- Rehabilitation Consultant / OT / Psych (Graduates welcome) - i-Health Concepts - Canterbury NSWAHPRA registration for Psychologists. Growing organisation with great reputation amongst local treating doctors, physiotherapists, psychologists and more....From Indeed - Thu, 28 Sep 2017 05:54:53 GMT - View all Canterbury NSW jobs... Read more »
Search for more jobs in Australia
Applying for a Job in Australia ? Is your resume fit for the Australian Market ?
The link below gives free sample cover letter and resume templates that would help create an Australian style CV