Australian Immigration – Radiation Oncologist
While this occupation is in demand in Australia, it may not always appear on the Skilled Occupations List. When categorising occupations, the Department of Immigration and Border Protection use the Australia and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations (ANZSCO) publication as the guide to job title, specialisation and skill requirement. This publication is not always reflective of the job titles and specialities in the market place. If you are unable to find your occupation on the Skilled Occupations List or the state/territory occupation lists then we recommend you look at the ANZSCO to see whether your occupation is listed under another name.
Keep up to date with frequent changes to Immigration Laws. If you are unsure whether your occupation falls into one of the occupations on the Skilled Occupations List or you have any visa question, we recommend you contact a Registered Migration Agent for assistance.
The following are possible options of living in Australia as a Radiation Oncologist[usquare id=”1″]
Finding a Job
- Regiatered Nurse - Oncology Rehabilitation - Brunswick Private Hospital - Brunswick VICDevelop strong relationships with our community including General Practitioners, Oncologists, Surgeons and the wider community....From Brunswick Private Hospital - Fri, 18 Aug 2017 02:57:22 GMT - View all Brunswick VIC jobs... Read more »
- Radiation Therapist (Grade 1) - Radiation Oncology Warrnambool - Epworth Healthcare - Warrnambool VICDelivering radiation therapy planning and treatment as prescribed by a Radiation Oncologist. State-of-the-art radiotherapy equipment....From Epworth Healthcare - Thu, 17 Aug 2017 05:27:05 GMT - View all Warrnambool VIC jobs... Read more »
- Medical Oncology Clinical Trial Fellow - Calvary - Newcastle NSWThe role is intended for a Medical Oncologist in their first post-fellowship year seeking further Clinical research experience and a transitional role to...From Calvary - Tue, 15 Aug 2017 11:37:22 GMT - View all Newcastle NSW jobs... Read more »
- Medical Oncology Clinical Trial Fellow - Calvary Mater Newcastle - Newcastle NSWThe role is intended for a Medical Oncologist in their first post-fellowship year seeking further Clinical research experience and a transitional role to...From NSW Ministry of Health - Tue, 15 Aug 2017 08:06:48 GMT - View all Newcastle NSW jobs... Read more »
- McGrath Breast Care Nurse - Murrumbidgee Local Health District - Young NSWLiaison with breast surgeons, general practitioners, specialist oncologists, cancer care coordinators, oncology social workers, community nurses, palliative...From NSW Ministry of Health - Fri, 11 Aug 2017 02:03:32 GMT - View all Young NSW jobs... Read more »
- Haematology Specialist Physician Permanent NSW - Healthcare Australia - Sydney NSWYou will be part of a cancer care team of two Oncologists, two Haematologists and an experienced MDT. Haematology Specialist for permanent role in busy regional...From Healthcare Australia - Thu, 10 Aug 2017 23:50:08 GMT - View all Sydney NSW jobs... Read more »
- Specialist Oncology/Oncologist - Skilled Medical - QueenslandA Northern QLD hospital requires a Specialist in Internal Medicine from the 05/09/2017 to the 02/10/2017From Skilled Medical Pty Ltd. - Thu, 10 Aug 2017 02:32:51 GMT - View all Queensland jobs... Read more »
- General Practitioner (GP) - South Morang, VIC - People Medical Consulting Pty Ltd - Morang VIC*_Be the General Practitioner (GP)_* *_for a great Practice in a scenic reserve location in South Morang, close to Melbourne CBD!_* *You will benefit from* : From Indeed - Wed, 09 Aug 2017 06:28:09 GMT - View all Morang VIC jobs... Read more »
Search for more jobs in Australia
Applying for a Job in Australia ? Is your resume fit for the Australian Market ?
The link below gives free sample cover letter and resume templates that would help create an Australian style CV