Australian Immigration – Radiation Oncologist
While this occupation is in demand in Australia, it may not always appear on the Skilled Occupations List. When categorising occupations, the Department of Immigration and Border Protection use the Australia and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations (ANZSCO) publication as the guide to job title, specialisation and skill requirement. This publication is not always reflective of the job titles and specialities in the market place. If you are unable to find your occupation on the Skilled Occupations List or the state/territory occupation lists then we recommend you look at the ANZSCO to see whether your occupation is listed under another name.
Keep up to date with frequent changes to Immigration Laws. If you are unsure whether your occupation falls into one of the occupations on the Skilled Occupations List or you have any visa question, we recommend you contact a Registered Migration Agent for assistance.
The following are possible options of living in Australia as a Radiation Oncologist[usquare id=”1″]
Finding a Job
- Radiation Oncologist - Wavelength International - VictoriaAs a Specialist Radiation Oncologist, you will possess skills at a specialist level in exemplary patient care and cancer care services to the community....From Wavelength International - Tue, 12 Dec 2017 06:02:16 GMT - View all Victoria jobs... Read more »
- Clinical Haematology Specialist Permanent Coastal QLD - Healthcare Australia - Brisbane QLDThis is an exciting time to be joining this team of two FT Clinical Haematologists and two FT Medical Oncologists, two Registrars and a RMO.... $416,000 a yearFrom Healthcare Australia - Tue, 12 Dec 2017 04:29:10 GMT - View all Brisbane QLD jobs... Read more »
- Specialist Nurse Adolescent and Young Adult Sarcoma Service - Chris O’Brien Lifehouse - Camperdown NSWThe Sarcoma Specialist Nurse works cohesively with treating medical staff, oncologists, surgeons, radiation oncologists and allied health professionals, ward...From Chris O’Brien Lifehouse - Fri, 08 Dec 2017 11:04:53 GMT - View all Camperdown NSW jobs... Read more »
- Locum Radiation Oncology Registrar - Maternity Leave - Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre - Melbourne VICAn ability to communicate effectively with patients, relatives, referring clinicians and consultant radiation oncologists. Reference Number 13952....From Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre - Fri, 08 Dec 2017 00:01:40 GMT - View all Melbourne VIC jobs... Read more »
- Radiation Oncologist - NT Radiation Oncology - Casuarina NTThe job vacancy is for a full time Staff Radiation Oncologist at NT Radiation Oncology, Darwin, Northern Territory. About NT Radiation Oncology....From National Patient Safety Foundation - Wed, 06 Dec 2017 02:49:49 GMT - View all Casuarina NT jobs... Read more »
- Advanced Trainee - NSW Health Service - Tweed Heads NSWSupervision of administration of drugs for patients under the direction of the Medical Oncologist, Radiation Oncologist or Haematologist. Full Time - Exempt....From NSW Health Service - Wed, 06 Dec 2017 01:59:54 GMT - View all Tweed Heads NSW jobs... Read more »
- Radiation Therapist - Tasmanian Government - Launceston TASTo carry out planning and treatment of patients with x-rays, electrons or radiation from sealed sources as prescribed by a Radiation Oncologist.... $73,887 - $102,795 a yearFrom Tasmanian Government - Tue, 05 Dec 2017 21:30:14 GMT - View all Launceston TAS jobs... Read more »
- Medical Oncology - Clinical Nurse Manager - St Andrew's Toowoomba Hospital - Toowoomba QLDThe medical oncology unit treats 850 to 900 admissions per month, including all types of cancer under the care of 3 visiting Haematologists and 4 visiting...From St Andrew's Toowoomba Hospital - Thu, 30 Nov 2017 06:55:12 GMT - View all Toowoomba QLD jobs... Read more »
- Private Sessional Medical Oncologist - Wavelength International - QueenslandThis facility requires a Specialist Oncologist for up to 10 sessions per week. Full marketing and administration support provided....From Wavelength International - Wed, 22 Nov 2017 02:51:25 GMT - View all Queensland jobs... Read more »
- Radiation Oncologist - Wavelength International - QueenslandYou will thrive on working as a stand-alone Oncologist with VMO’s as support, alongside four Radiation Therapists and two Nurses....From Wavelength International - Wed, 22 Nov 2017 02:51:02 GMT - View all Queensland jobs... Read more »
Search for more jobs in Australia
Applying for a Job in Australia ? Is your resume fit for the Australian Market ?
The link below gives free sample cover letter and resume templates that would help create an Australian style CV