Australian Immigration – Registered Nurse
While this occupation is in demand in Australia, it may not always appear on the Skilled Occupations List. When categorising occupations, the Department of Immigration and Border Protection use the Australia and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations (ANZSCO) publication as the guide to job title, specialisation and skill requirement. This publication is not always reflective of the job titles and specialities in the market place. If you are unable to find your occupation on the Skilled Occupations List or the state/territory occupation lists then we recommend you look at the ANZSCO to see whether your occupation is listed under another name.
Keep up to date with frequent changes to Immigration Laws. If you are unsure whether your occupation falls into one of the occupations on the Skilled Occupations List or you have any visa question, we recommend you contact a Registered Migration Agent for assistance.
The following are possible options of living in Australia as a Registered Nurse[usquare id=”1″]
Finding a Job
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation Registered Nurse - Hunter New England Local Health District - Quirindi NSWRegistered Nurse with current Authority to Practice with AHPRA. Provision of a quality, evidence based Pulmonary Rehabilitation Nursing service to promote,...From NSW Ministry of Health - Thu, 24 Aug 2017 04:30:42 GMT - View all Quirindi NSW jobs... Read more »
- Registered Nurse - Part Time, Fixed Term - Western Down Regional Council - Tara QLDNurses Certified Agreement 2011. You will need to hold a Current Registration as an Registered Nurse under the National Registration and Accreditation Scheme... $38.94 - $40.68 an hourFrom Western Down Regional Council - Wed, 23 Aug 2017 12:13:15 GMT - View all Tara QLD jobs... Read more »
- Registered Nurse - Western Health Australia - Footscray VICScrub/Scout or Anaesthetic/PACU nurses both wanted. Experienced perioperative nurses required to join busy 6 theatre operating suite....From Western Health Australia - Fri, 18 Aug 2017 06:23:21 GMT - View all Footscray VIC jobs... Read more »
- Registered Nurse - Murrumbidgee Local Health District - Jerilderie NSWThe registered nurse is responsible for the provision of patient centered, evidencebased. The nurse will assess, plan, implement and evaluate nursing care in...From NSW Ministry of Health - Thu, 17 Aug 2017 16:16:39 GMT - View all Jerilderie NSW jobs... Read more »
- Clinical Nurse Consultant - Cardiology - The Royal Children's Hospital - Parkville VICRegistered Nurse Grade 4-5 role. Clinical Nurse Consultant - Cardiology. The Clinical Nurse Consultant (CNC) role incorporates the entire spectrum of Heart...From The Royal Children's Hospital - Thu, 17 Aug 2017 00:23:51 GMT - View all Parkville VIC jobs... Read more »
- Registered Nurse - Hunter New England Local Health District - Werris Creek NSWCurrent registration or eligible for registration as a Registered Nurse (Division 1) with AHPRA. Take a leadership role in the coordinating nursing care,...From NSW Ministry of Health - Mon, 14 Aug 2017 08:07:14 GMT - View all Werris Creek NSW jobs... Read more »
- Research Nurse - University of New South Wales - Kensington NSWRelevant Qualifications as a Registered Nurse with a current licence to practice from the Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency (AHPRA)....From University of New South Wales - Fri, 11 Aug 2017 05:03:44 GMT - View all Kensington NSW jobs... Read more »
Search for more jobs in Australia
Applying for a Job in Australia ? Is your resume fit for the Australian Market ?
The link below gives free sample cover letter and resume templates that would help create an Australian style CV