Australian Immigration – Safety Inspector
While this occupation is in demand in Australia, it may not always appear on the Skilled Occupations List. When categorising occupations, the Department of Immigration and Border Protection use the Australia and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations (ANZSCO) publication as the guide to job title, specialisation and skill requirement. This publication is not always reflective of the job titles and specialities in the market place. If you are unable to find your occupation on the Skilled Occupations List or the state/territory occupation lists then we recommend you look at the ANZSCO to see whether your occupation is listed under another name.
Keep up to date with frequent changes to Immigration Laws. If you are unsure whether your occupation falls into one of the occupations on the Skilled Occupations List or you have any visa question, we recommend you contact a Registered Migration Agent for assistance.
The following are possible options of living in Australia as a Safety Inspector[usquare id=”1″]
Finding a Job
- QA/QC Inspector - NACE II - Cape PLC - Western AustraliaMinimum of 5 years’ Inspection experience preferably Painting/Coatings NACE Level 2 Inspection Qualification (for Painting/Coating Inspectors) Current and valid...From Cape PLC - Fri, 18 Aug 2017 09:00:40 GMT - View all Western Australia jobs... Read more »
- Practical Completions Inspector - Fulton Hogan - Perth WAHealth & Safety / Environmental / Quality. Due to growth within our operations in Western Australia, Fulton Hogan are currently seeking an experienced PC...From Fulton Hogan - Wed, 16 Aug 2017 06:18:17 GMT - View all Perth WA jobs... Read more »
- Inspection Coordinator - AAA Australia - Perth WAEnsuring all necessary SDRL documentation has been received and approved prior to inspectors visit. Liaise with discipline engineer when discrepancies or...From Wood Group MCS Kenny - Tue, 15 Aug 2017 10:38:46 GMT - View all Perth WA jobs... Read more »
- Rescue Workshop Technician (Fitter & Turner) - Logistics Support Directorate - Sydney Western Suburbs NSWFire & Rescue NSW is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity, Work Health and Safety, Cultural Diversity and ethical work practices.... $988 a weekFrom NSW Government - Mon, 14 Aug 2017 22:36:37 GMT - View all Sydney Western Suburbs NSW jobs... Read more »
- Meat Inspectors - Meat Inspectors Pty Ltd - AustraliaMeat Inspectors (AAO). Meat Inspectors Pty Ltd facilitates maintenance of uninterrupted. Meat Inspectors Pty Ltd is Australia’s first Department of Agriculture...From Meat Inspectors Pty Ltd - Fri, 11 Aug 2017 08:49:46 GMT - View all Australia jobs... Read more »
- Senior Rehabilitation Advisor - Department of Agriculture & Water Resources - Sydney NSWThe HR People Branch supports the department through the provision of contemporary employment and HR advice, performance management, rehabilitation management,... $79,931 - $90,965 a yearFrom Department of Agriculture & Water Resources - Wed, 09 Aug 2017 00:11:28 GMT - View all Sydney NSW jobs... Read more »
- AICIP / UT Inspector - Oceaneering - Melbourne VICAICIP Inspector Certificate OR API 510 Pressure Vessel Inspector. Carry out work in accordance with the Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality...From Oceaneering - Tue, 08 Aug 2017 08:00:27 GMT - View all Melbourne VIC jobs... Read more »
Search for more jobs in Australia
Applying for a Job in Australia ? Is your resume fit for the Australian Market ?
The link below gives free sample cover letter and resume templates that would help create an Australian style CV