Australian Immigration – Social Worker
While this occupation is in demand in Australia, it may not always appear on the Skilled Occupations List. When categorising occupations, the Department of Immigration and Border Protection use the Australia and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations (ANZSCO) publication as the guide to job title, specialisation and skill requirement. This publication is not always reflective of the job titles and specialities in the market place. If you are unable to find your occupation on the Skilled Occupations List or the state/territory occupation lists then we recommend you look at the ANZSCO to see whether your occupation is listed under another name.
Keep up to date with frequent changes to Immigration Laws. If you are unsure whether your occupation falls into one of the occupations on the Skilled Occupations List or you have any visa question, we recommend you contact a Registered Migration Agent for assistance.
The following are possible options of living in Australia as a Social Worker[usquare id=”1″]
Finding a Job
- Support Worker - Greek Speaking (Part Time) - One Door Mental Health - Burwood NSWYou will use your excellent communication and organisational skills to ensure that clients have goal orientated Individual Support Plans, facilitate access to...From One Door Mental Health - Thu, 12 Oct 2017 07:10:48 GMT - View all Burwood NSW jobs... Read more »
- Senior Clinician/Case Manager, Eastern Health - Eastern Health - AustraliaGrade 3 Social Worker, Occupational Therapist, Clinical Psychologist, or Grade 4 Psychiatric Nurse. Senior Clinician/Case Manager, Youth Engagement and...From Eastern Health - Thu, 12 Oct 2017 02:59:25 GMT - View all Australia jobs... Read more »
- Clinician/Case Manager, Eastern Health - Eastern Health - AustraliaGrade 1 Social Worker. An approved degree qualification by the Australian Association of Social Workers (AASW) for membership as a Social Worker and maintain...From Eastern Health - Thu, 12 Oct 2017 02:59:12 GMT - View all Australia jobs... Read more »
- Community Support Worker (Community Aide) Casual - Sydney Local Health District - Concord NSWThe program is activity based and provides respite for carers and social interaction for clients. The provision of care and support to frail aged clients...From NSW Ministry of Health - Thu, 12 Oct 2017 01:55:42 GMT - View all Concord NSW jobs... Read more »
- Early Childhood Coordinator - Anglicare SA - AustraliaSocial & Community Work Level 5 and excellent salary packaging. Qualification in Education, Early Childhood Education, Community Development, Social Work or...From Anglicare SA - Wed, 11 Oct 2017 01:13:41 GMT - View all Australia jobs... Read more »
- Training and Quality Assurance Officer - The Salvation Army - AustraliaAn understanding of the nature of poverty in Australia and the provision of social services and Emergency Relief services in Australia....From The Salvation Army - Tue, 10 Oct 2017 04:25:30 GMT - View all Australia jobs... Read more »
- Mental Health Nurse - Hours negotiable - One Door Mental Health - Burwood NSWWe have psychologists, mental health social workers, exercise physiologists and dieticians providing Better Access and NDIS services to clients at four sites in...From One Door Mental Health - Fri, 06 Oct 2017 07:09:01 GMT - View all Burwood NSW jobs... Read more »
Search for more jobs in Australia
Applying for a Job in Australia ? Is your resume fit for the Australian Market ?
The link below gives free sample cover letter and resume templates that would help create an Australian style CV