Australian Immigration – Valuer
While this occupation is in demand in Australia, it may not always appear on the Skilled Occupations List. When categorising occupations, the Department of Immigration and Border Protection use the Australia and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations (ANZSCO) publication as the guide to job title, specialisation and skill requirement. This publication is not always reflective of the job titles and specialities in the market place. If you are unable to find your occupation on the Skilled Occupations List or the state/territory occupation lists then we recommend you look at the ANZSCO to see whether your occupation is listed under another name.
Keep up to date with frequent changes to Immigration Laws. If you are unsure whether your occupation falls into one of the occupations on the Skilled Occupations List or you have any visa question, we recommend you contact a Registered Migration Agent for assistance.
The following are possible options of living in Australia as a Valuer[usquare id=”1″]
Finding a Job
- Wholesale Buyer / Valuer - North Melbourne VICWholesale Buyer / Valuer. We are currently seeking a Wholesale Buyer / Valuer to join the business in North Melbourne , with an immediate start for the...From Victorian Automobile Chamber of Commerce (VACC) - Fri, 15 Dec 2017 15:09:50 GMT - View all North Melbourne VIC jobs... Read more »
- Valuer | Local Government - Design and Build - Melbourne VICMust be a qualified valuer, hold membership of the Australian Property Institute or equivalent association and maintain continuing professional development up...From Design and Build - Thu, 14 Dec 2017 10:36:27 GMT - View all Melbourne VIC jobs... Read more »
- DIRECTOR: Industrial Valuations - Melbourne - Australia's Leading Recruitment Agency - Melbourne VICThis Director is to come in as the leader for an already established and strong performing team of 4 Intermediate to Senior level Valuers....From Australia's Leading Recruitment Agency - Thu, 14 Dec 2017 08:38:21 GMT - View all Melbourne VIC jobs... Read more »
- PA / EA / Administrator - CBD - Leading Property Company - OneLegal - Melbourne VICDealing with Valuers to arrange for property valuations. Are you a Corporate PA / EA / Administrator with around 6 months to 4 years' experience in a... $60,000 a yearFrom OneLegal - Thu, 14 Dec 2017 00:37:58 GMT - View all Melbourne VIC jobs... Read more »
- Jewellery Department Assistant. CBD - MATCH Executive - Melbourne VICPicking up and taking jewellery to valuers. This highly sought after role will provide you with unique training and development within the desired diamond trade... $45,000 - $48,000 a yearFrom Match Executive - Tue, 12 Dec 2017 04:29:54 GMT - View all Melbourne VIC jobs... Read more »
- Assistant Development Manager - Gough Recruitment - Melbourne VICMinimum 2-3 years experience in the Property industry as a Property Valuer (for development or land sites), Project or Contract administrator or similar....From Gough Recruitment - Fri, 08 Dec 2017 00:11:55 GMT - View all Melbourne VIC jobs... Read more »
- Structured Finance Associate - Real Estate - Collins Executive Recruitment - Melbourne VICIncluding lawyers, valuers, bankers and investors. My client is a well-regarded property financing and investment boutique, specialising in Funding Solutions,...From Collins Executive Recruitment - Sun, 03 Dec 2017 02:46:05 GMT - View all Melbourne VIC jobs... Read more »
- Environment & Planning Lawyer - Naiman Clarke: Legal - Melbourne VICHave experience of compulsory acquisitions, valuations and dealing with a range of experts (such as planners, valuers);...From Naiman Clarke - Sat, 02 Dec 2017 00:30:09 GMT - View all Melbourne VIC jobs... Read more »
Search for more jobs in Australia
Applying for a Job in Australia ? Is your resume fit for the Australian Market ?
The link below gives free sample cover letter and resume templates that would help create an Australian style CV